Chapter 1 : A New World

I walk through a park that was near my home before I left. As I walked through the thick foliage of newly grown trees I expected to see a squirrel run by or hear a bird singing in the trees like when I was little, but all I heard was silence and all I saw was empty, forgotten oaks and other plants.  I almost tripped on a small teddy bear long forgotten.  I remember this bear, it belongs to the little girl named Ella.  Everyone called her Cinderella because she wore a ball gown to Daycare every day. Well belonged to.  She named her teddy Fuzzy from it's hair cut she would give it every month or two.  They were inseparable,  but here Fuzzy is all alone It the big bad woods.  I glanced down and saw what once was the sweet little girl down the street and now just a pile of remains with a bony skeleton arm reaching for her teddy.  Maybe If I stared at Fuzzy for long enough I could bring her back.  I decided that Ella still needed Fuzzy and placed Fuzzy in her outstretched hand. I carefully made my way across the soft ongaonga* leaves that grew around Ella and her Fuzzy to my favorite tree. I climbed onto the giant Cape Sundew leaves and then with a jolt the leaf started to move and shift towards the huge towering tree in front of me. It was like being shrunken to the size of a mouse then let loose on the world. Except I was never shrunk. The world changed. My brother was also “evolved” as the scientist called it. I’m pretty sure that they failed evolving my brother and succeeded with me. Before the attack there was about 8,700,000 types of planets now I have counted over 9,000,000 in a small bathroom stall in a broken down school down the street from this park.  

 *Ongaonga is a plant in the stinging nettle family that caries the punch of a stinging nettle carrying a taser.  This plant can have you on your knees beging to die in less that an hour.  This is a really plant look it up on google.

- I am so sorry for how short this is. I will work on more of it latter If I have the time-