Chapter 20

Aaron's P.O.V.

Today Eddie and I are planning the bachelor party. It's just going to be Eddie, me , Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Sacha Baron Cohen, Fra Fee, Hugh Skinner, Alistair Brammer, George Blagden, and Killian Donnelly.
"So what do you want to do at the party?" Eddie asked.
"I know we are both mature adults but what do you think?!" I replied.
"I don't know!!!" Eddie said.
"We both love our girlfriends/ Fiancé's but the club."
"What club?" Eddie asked.
"The salad dressing club! What are the clubs only guys go to?!" I questioned.
"Oh! A strip club!" Eddie said.
"Yes! Now i know all the guys will get a kick out of it! But are you okay with that?" I asked Eddie.
"Yeah! I've never been to one so i guess!"
"What?"
"Ive never been to a strip club."
"You are the first man over the age of 30 that i know has never been to a strip club." I said.
"Sorry! I just don't go to them! And do they have strip clubs in other places in the world?" Eddie asked.
"Yes. I already found one!" I said.
"Is Aria going to be okay with this?" Eddie asked.
"She knows this is what all the barricade boys wanted to do but i think she's okay!" I replied. We just call them the barricade boys.
"Alright!!" Eddie said.
"So what's the plan with Hollis?" I asked.

"Im waiting!" Eddie said.
"Alright!" I replied.

Hollis' P.O.V.

We are on our way back from dress shopping. Surprisingly Aria found one!! She said she picked one out for me and Kate. Im excited.
"You know Eddie, Aaron, and the Les Miserables guys are going to go to a strip club right?" She asked.
"I know!" I said laughing. "It's not a surprise!" I added.