Chapter 11. Dilemma.

Comenzar desde el principio

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at Aaron's number before hitting ignore and return back to the phone call.

"Then what do you need? Get to the point" I rushed pulling off as Sasha left out of the motel room still fixing her clothes.

"I wanna see Aaron again. Bring him and while you're catching up with your child he can keep me company. I'll bring her but only if he comes" she responded giving me an ultimatum.

I thought about her offer wondering how I'd be able to swing that. Most of the time Aaron was talking shit and acting like he hated my ass.

"Yeah he'll be there just bring my fucking daughter. I'll text you a place we can meet in the morning" I offered.

Instead of responding she hung up the phone and I allowed it to drop into my lap as I relaxed and drove through the city. It'd been awhile since I'd admired it and it reminded me of all of the good times.

I got back to Aaron's place a little while later and as soon as I came through the front door he was standing there waiting on me. I paused watching as he folded his arms and eyed me with an open bathrobe.

"Why you look like somebody daddy?" I questioned shutting the door behind me and locked it.

"I thought you were dead. You didn't take your crutches, where were you?" He asked causing me to look him over in confusion.

"Man I was minding my business, something you should be doing" I retorted causing Aaron to laugh.

"I really didn't care I just hoped you hadn't died or anything like that" he responded as he turned to walk away. I quickly reached out to grab his arm and he spun back around and pushed my hand off of him.

"Can you help me up the stairs? I been moving around too much and it hurts" I explained and he looked me over.

"Whatever just don't do any weird shit like before" Aaron mumbled and I smirked on the low. He went to wrap his arm around my waist and I allowed my hand to graze his ass on the low causing him to shove me.

I stumbled a bit and stepped on my hurt ankle falling to the ground as I gripped my side and shut my eyes.

"It hurts. I think I might need to go back to the emergency room" I struggled out as I held my side and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Stop faking" Aaron complained kicking my other leg. I kept my eyes shut and I heard him smack his teeth before I felt his hand as he tried to help me up.

In a matter of moments I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the ground causing him to hit his elbow on the floor.

"I knew you were faking. I should've kicked you in the rib" he laughed as he sat up on his knees and rubbed his elbow.

I smiled as I sat down on the floor still holding my side. He'd actually hurt me when he pushed me but I wasn't gonna act like no bitch about it.

"I just tried to have sex with some random woman but I couldn't" I admitted and Aaron looked at me seeming uncomfortable as he sat down as well.

"Really? How come? That's the one thing you're good at" he pointed out and I smacked my teeth causing him to smile.

"I couldn't keep my dick hard" I mumbled and he busted out laughing. I thought it was one of those fake laughs until he started holding his stomach as he leaned over to laugh.