Meoki

Quick A/N! Meoki and Jack have a rival friend relationship and have known each other since they were little kids or pups in Jack's case.~Thank you!

Running through the trees faster than anyone else could ever imagine. Meoki was trying to catch the demo-wolf in the act before he did something he would forever regret,which she didn't want to happen.

"Stop right there!",she shouted.

"Oh and why should-",Jack was cut off by the sound of an arrow.
Jack turned around having his darkest fear come true. It was Meoki on the ground with an arrow pierced through her chest.

"Keep...the key...and give it...to the one...you want to protect...Until we...meet again...",Meoki ended.
Jack screamed into the sky. To make matters worse it rained for the first time in weeks. Jack's short brown hair covered his eyes. Burying Meoki under a Wind Snapper,the tree of going away,Jack grew thirsty for blood and revenge.

The archer was still there waiting and watching to see what the key would do so he could report to his boss. Unfortunately for the archer Jack had enhanced senses and powers with the key.

"I know you're there coward...",Jack grumbled. He was getting very agitated and it seemed the key was helping him get revenge by fueling his rage.

"You...you betrayed her!",Jack yelled.

"That is highly unforgivable and you will be punished...",Jack licked his lips and then showed a smile full of kanines like a wolf while his eyes were a dark purple along with his aura.

"Bone Crusher!",Jack yelled aiming for the gaurd who was about to meet the inevitable.

"You didn't deserve to be spared.",Jack spat looking at his bloody hands and clothes then over to the lifeless,obliterated,and bloody body in front of him.
~~~~~Facts.~~Of.~~Attack.~~~~~

Bone crusher is an attack which crushes the enemies bones by sucking the air from around target. If one is not skilled in using this move it could lead to the user and anything within a 50 mile radius's death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~