Chapter Two

I was running down the school halls to gym class, where I told Peter and Ned to meet me. It was nearly time to do sit-ups, but I whispered during instructions, because fuck situps.

"I talked to spiderman!" I whisper shouted.

Ned looked at me about to say something, but Peter covered his mouth with his hand, giving him a glare.

"That's so cool, y/n." Peter said not making contact. The floor must be very fascinating.

"How?" Ned asked me.

"Er..." I thought about it.

Because youre y/n Stark.

I can't tell them!

"My... Stark... Internship..." Ned and Peter looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Alright, choose partners for the sit-ups." I groaned before Peter grabbed my wrist.

"Come to my house after school, okay?"

I nodded and walked off towards Michelle, only to get flipped off.

I walked home from school and found my dad,

"Dad, I'm going to my friends house. I should be back around... 9."

"Yeah, sure. Just be safe" He answered. I didn't ask a question, but, whatever.

I grabbed my bag and ran off to Pete's house.

I knocked on the door, and May opened it. She was wearing a blue apron, gloves, boots, and goggles.

"Cleaning?" I asked.

"Cooking." She replied before giving me a half smile.

"Is Peter here? He asked me to meet him here." I asked slowly walking towards his room.

"Yeah, hes up there with Ned."

I walked up to his room when my phone started ringing. I walked into Peter's room and asked them to wait a second. I answered my phone,

Uh... y/n. I ate your cake. Please don't kill me.

Dad! You realize, you have to repay me now.

Okay, what can I do?

You can let me meet Spiderman!

Not happening.

Dad, you know he's been my idol since I was 14.

You are 14.

I'm 15.

No, no, no.

And he hung up.

"Damn it, Dad." I muttered. I looked up to see Peter and Ned very confused.

"Your dad, can... Let you see... Spiderman?" Ned said.

Crap, I was on the phone, in front of him.

"Can you guys keep a secret?" They looked at each other, like they knew something I didn't, and nodded.

"Okay, so, the reason that you haven't met my parents is because... My dad is Tony Stark. Don't freak out. That's why I want to meet Spiderman." They looked at me with awe.

"Why do you like Spiderman so much?" Ned asked me after fanboying over the fact that I'm a Stark.

"He has been my idol forever... Seriously. I have Spiderman posters all over my room."

"Do you, like, have a crush on him or something? Like Liz?" Ned asked.

"I don't know!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air, "I just want to meet him, so bad." I whined.

"I give up. I'm Spiderman." Peter said sighing. I must have been staring for a while because Ned waved his hand in front of my face.

"M-my best friend is... My idol? I met Spiderman? No, liar" I stared at Peter, who was staring at me awkwardly.

"I swear on the last slice of pizza." He deadpanned.

"I met spiderman!" I squealed before tackling Peter into hug.

Then the realization hit me, why didn't he tell me?

I sat on his stomach and asked,
"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Mr.Star... I mean... Your dad wouldn't let me. I couldn't tell anyone."

I put my arms on his chest and laid down, looking at his face.

"Well, apparently, you're my idol. Now what?" He shrugged and pushed me off him.

After a while Ned left, and Peter put in a movie.

"Take one more step and I'll shoot."

I hated this part. I hugged my knees to to my chest, and laid my head on Spidey's lap. I closed my eyes when he shot.

Later in the movie, two people were leaning in to kiss. Peter covered my eyes and said,
"You're too young to watch this."

I swatted his hand away.

Soon, I was drifting to sleep as the movie continued, but woke up to see that Peter and Spidey's suit, were gone.