Chapter Seventeen(Chapter Seventeen: Part One)

Start from the beginning

We pulled into the hotel parking lot 10 minutes later, my mom was waiting outside. Ricky hopped out, loading her luggage into the back.

"Hi Mom," I shifted in my seat so I could face her.

"Hi sweetie. How were the boys?"

"They were good, funny as always. I think Wishbone likes me."

"Wishbone likes new people," Ricky interjected before going back to his phone.

"Ha ha, so can Alex stay over tomorrow night?" I asked my mom.

"Sure. You know I won't say no to Alex," My mom replied.

"Awesome. I'll text her when we get to the airport."

"So how many subscribers do you have now?"

"Almost 300," Connor gave me a pouty face. "You know I want to get my subscribers on my own, Franta," I added, I saw the look he gave me.

We arrived at the airport 10 minutes later. Connor and Ricky unloaded our bags. I put my backpack on my back, slipping my phone, iPod, and headphones in the front pocket.

"Thanks Ricky. See ya in a week," Connor high fived and hugged his friend.

"Yeah, no problem. Have fun," He winked at Connor before turning to me.

"Bye Ricky, it was nice meeting you and hanging out with you," I hugged him and joined Connor on the curb. Over the past few days, the boys 'adopted' me as like a little sister to them even though I was the same age as Sam and almost 2 years older than Trevor.

"Yeah, same to you Kasie," He waved bye before hopping in the car and driving back to the O2L house.

We went through check-in and security within 45 minutes. It was 3 o'clock when we got here, our flight was at 4:30. Mom walked next to me, she'd agreed to let Connor stay with us. I knew she would. Connor and I walked hand-in-hand through the airport till we found our gate.

Connor sat down in an empty seat, pulling me on top of his lap. I flip my hair sassily and try to get up but he pulls me back down by my hips.

"No," He pouts then smiles. I tousle his hair with my hand.

"Hey, not the hair. Not. The. Hair!" He's momentarily distracted, so I take the opportunity and get up, squeezing in next to him in the small airport seat. I give him an innocent look.

I put my backpack between my feet and take out my iPod, headphones, and Alligiant. Connor scoots into the empty seat next to me. I put in my ear buds and tap my 'whatever' playlist. Connor takes an ear bud from my ear and puts it in his ear. I tap 'The Fault In Our Stars' by Troye Sivan. I smile at him and turn back to my book. Pretty soon, it's time to board.

I put my book in my bag and sling it across my shoulder and board the plane, handing the flight attendant my boarding pass. He scans it and gives it back to me.

I board the plane with Connor close behind. I snag the window seat, Connor in the middle and my Mom in the middle seat behind us. We sit in the middle of the plane, just where I like it. Not too close to the front and not too close to the back. Pretty soon, we are preparing for takeoff.

20 minutes later, we can use our electronic devices and Connor and I are sharing music again, this time with his phone. I lay my head on his shoulder and bring my feet up under me and close my eyes, listening to the music, eventually drifting to sleep.

Connor's POV

Kasie fell asleep about half way through the flight, I could tell by her light snores. A section of her hair fell into her face, I brushed it behind her ear with my fingers. The pilot is announcing our arrival into Atlanta so I wake Kasie. I kiss her forehead, her eyes flutter open, she smiles and stretches.

"Hey," She says tiredly.

"Nice nap?" I raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Ha ha, yeah," She says but turns into a whisper. She playfully half shoves, half slaps my stomach.

We land and get off the plane. We walk to Baggage Claim and get our bags off the belt. It was around 8 when we landed.

"Ready to go home?" Kasie asked me, looking at me. I never looked into her eyes before, they were a beautiful dark blue.

"Yeah," I breathed out. I ran my palms down my jeans. I was a little nervous.

"Come on then," She slipped her free hand into mine. " It'll be fine," She whispered in my ear.

Her mom loaded our bags in the back of the car. Kasie climbed in the back with me, she buckled in and laid her head on my shoulder. We sat a comfortable silence until her Mom pulled into the driveway of what I assumed to be Kasie's house. Kasie got out and opened the trunk of the car. Her mom pulled our bags out and walked inside. I grabbed my bag and followed her to her room.

Pictures, One Direction posters, and a few YouTube posters filled the walls. I saw my 'Internet Kids Never Sleep' poster and smiled. Kasie blushed a little. The bottom right hand corner had faded silver ink. She got my signed one. On her desk, I found a silver Sharpie and took it, climbing on her bed and going over the silver ink, renewing the signature.

She left her suitcase by the foot of her bed and went to her closet, pulling out a shirt and shorts, she left to go change. I put the Sharpie back in the mug and sat down on her bed. I looked around her room. It was clean and about the size of my room. She came back and put her dirty clothes in a hamper that was in the corner of her room.

I grabbed shorts from my suitcase and changed into them. Kasie climbed into her bed. I noticed the blanket she was using. It had me and Joey Graceffa on it. She turned a deep shade of scarlet, she giggled a little. I laughed, discarding my shirt and climbing in next to her.

"So I can tell you're a big fan of me," I laughed a little, teasing her.

"Erm, yeah, a little," She blushed and snuggled into my chest. "You made me happy. You made me laugh at your adorable quirks," She smiled. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her waist. I closed my eyes, I felt her tracing my abs with her fingertips. She stopped for a second before she absentmindedly traced patterns on my hand with her thumb.

"I'll never say goodbye to you," I whispered before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was planning on having a long chapter but when I pre wrote this chapter I decided to split this chapter into two parts. So this one will be posted early and part 2 will be posted sometime either Friday or Saturday depending on if I finish writing Part 2 tomorrow. I'll give you guys a little preview into Part 2 : Alex, Kasie's best friend , will make a much needed appearance.

And thank you guys so so so much for the 150+ reads. When I started, I didn't really expect anyone to read this story , I still remember when I had 2 reads. Guys, that's crazy OVER 150 reads?! I can't thank y'all enough. I want to hug you all, all over 150 of you. But I will hug you through the computer so

Computer hug in 3....2....1.... *gives you a hug through the computer*

Thanks guys so much for reading.

~ Panda

P.S. I may or may not having something planned for the next chapter (well after Part 2 of this chapter is posted) so keep reading to find out. It may be good , it may be bad, who knows ? (;

P.S.S. Sorry for the slightly boring chapter, it was a filler-y type of chapter.

Twitter: @BeanieFrxnta

Kik: 5secondsoffranta