Chapter Seventeen(Chapter Seventeen: Part One)

*Edited*

Kasie's POV

The next few days went by so fast. Today was the day that I was flying back home. I was sad to leave but Connor was coming back with me. I was busy packing, stuffing all the new clothes I had purchased along with all my clothes that I had brought. I texted Alex for the first time since the big graduation party my mom threw for me, her and some of my other friends.

[To: Alex From: Kasie] Hi, I'm coming back today.

I got an immediate reply

[To: Kasie From: Alex] Gurl, I miss you

[To: Alex From: Kasie] I know, miss you too, sleepover at my house tomorrow?

[To: Kasie From: Alex]  Totez, you HAVE to tell me all about VidCon.

[To: Alex From: Kasie] Awesome, I decide not to tell her that Connor's gonna be there. I will, I got some pretty awesome pictures. I sent her the pic of me and Louise at Taco Bell. That one would cause the least amount of suspicion.

[To: Kasie From: Alex] :O LOUISE?!?!

[To: Alex From: Kasie] Hey, you been on Connor's channel lately?

[To: Kasie From: Alex] Yes, so is it true that you're dating Connor?

I could sense her curiosity

[To: Alex From: Kasie] No, I won a contest and I collabed with him and I wanted to do the Girlfriend Tag . You know how those are my favorite type of videos. I hated lying to her but I wanted it to be a surprise so I made up a lie.

[To: Kasie From: Alex] um, K, right... I could sense she was skeptical. I felt arms snake their way around my waist. Connor nuzzled his head in my neck, leaving small kisses behind until he reached my jaw.

[To: Alex From: Kasie] Listen, I gotta finish packing but I'll text you when I get to the airport and when I land.

[To: Kasie From: Alex] K, luv you, it's been boring without you here.

[To: Alex From: Kasie] :) Bye, I'll see you tomorrow M.T.O.B.E.I.Y.F. [May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour] ;)

I set my phone on the desk in Connor's room, he walks with me with his arms around me. I giggle and turn around so I face him, I kiss him. We stand there, kissing each other, his arms around my waist, I wrap my arms around his neck. I break apart but press my forehead to his.

"We've got to finish packing if we're gonna make our flight," I whisper.

"Okay, I'm excited," He whispers. His breath is warm and minty, like he just brushed his teeth. I kiss him, just long enough for him to want more but I broke apart before things could get too heated. He whimpers sadly as I break out of his grasp.

I pack with more care this time, organizing more, to be sure everything fits. It takes 20 minutes though, I'm done so I put Mockingjay and The Lost Hero in my suitcase, keeping Allegiant and House of Hades in my backpack. I put my iPod and headphones in the front pocket. I decided to put my laptop in my suitcase this time.

It was a struggle getting my suitcase closed but it shut. Connor was done 5 minutes before me. So now all we had to do was pick my Mom up at her hotel. (A/N: Remember Kasie stayed at the O2L house)

Connor put our bags in the back of his car, Ricky was coming with us so he could drive Connor's car back to the house. I grabbed my iPod, headphones, and my iPhone. I climbed in the front and put in my headphones and played my Hunter Hayes album, singing the songs I knew. Connor looked at me and smiled, I took an ear bud out and shot him a questioning look, he just shook his head and focused his attention back on the road. I put the ear bud back in and started singing again. Over the past few days, I had almost 300 subscribers but I wanted to gain my subscribers on my own even though Connor wanted to help.