Chapter 2

Jack's p.o.v

I wake up to find myself on the bed in Mark's guest bedroom.

"Damn...I must've fallen asleep...yawn...why do I still feel tired but I'm still awake and ready to go?" I said as I put my stuff in the draws and stuff.

I decided to see where Mark is at and do some things here with him and Thomas.

I walked down the stairs and saw Thomas making breakfast. He turned around to see me and smiled.

"Oh hello there Jack I'm surprised your up now...Mark fell asleep on the couch last night so I took him to his bed don't worry about anything just now ok!" He said as he flipped pancakes and moved some bacon around.

"Oh ok...I guess" I said and sat on the couch.

"Oh and once he smells the food he will be coming down pretty fast so I'd duck your head in case he comes flying over the couch...he's done that before" Thomas explained and I just ducked my head cause you may never know when it will happen.

Mark's p.o.v (he's human again)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and...BACON!?

My wolf nose picked it up as i jumped out of bed and ran down stairs as fast as I could and just as I was about to stop I knocked on the couch and went over and landed on...JACK!?

"Omg Jack I'm sorry!!" I apologized getting off of him

He slowly got up in a sitting position and smiled

"Nah it's no prob Mark ye just didn't see me here that's all!" I said rubbing his arm

"Well since you guys are both up you wanna have breakfast?" My brother said as he sat the plates of food on the table next to us my mouth just started watering as I looked at the meat there.

"Well then let's eat!" Jack said and grabbed some pancakes.

What we didn't know was that someone in a dark corner was watching us carefully.