Chapter one - OMG! Who is this sexy vampire queen?

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

A stalk woman walked in. Camille figured she was employed at the school; she smelt of arrogance and pride.

She glared at the desk until the teacher escaped the room; then turned to grin at Camille.

“You must be the knew student”

This is the teacher; who was that other man? “Camille,” she bowed her head down “a pleasure to meet you ma’am”

The woman blushed. She was obviously new to this treatment. Camille smiled; flattering this woman would be an easy job.

Camille watched as the woman’s gaze landed on Wendy.

“I see you’ve met Wendy”

So this lady also admired Wendy?

"Yes ma'am. We were just discussing my transfer" Camille had to keep this together, now that she'd spoken to Wendy she would have to stick to performance, but it looked like she would have to play an innocent hard working female.

It seems like life in this place may be a little more boring than before, but at least it should prevent being exposed, for a while longer at least.

Lunch went exactly as predicted. Camille kept up her ‘good girl’ act and Wendy introduced her to some new friends; Angelica and Christian. Both of which also smelled tainted. It was strange at first, all three of them would seem like normal teenage nerds, yet they were all tainted? It made Camille wonder; what type of place is Lockwood? Why was it so unguarded against evil? How had it survived this long in this state?

For lunch the group had tried taking her to a church. And that was how it begun. It was against school rules to leave the grounds. Yet this particular group had been granted permission; to pray?

The children also made out to be practising Christians?

They were deeply entranced by their beliefs, but that wasn't what bothered Camille, she had long since learned that people's beliefs in the non-existence were not to be commented on. That is until pressured to belief in the system of ‘universal balance between good and bad’.

Camille had been through enough to know that the universe was not ‘fair’. She had lived by herself for long enough to know that there is no universal justice system; there is no justice without people, it is up to the individual not the almighty. After all it is like Machiavelli said: “there is no good and bad, just perception.”

It was confusing; yet enticing.

I have to find out what tainted them.

"So Camille" said Christian smiling so angelically it was devilish, "I couldn't help but notice how you paused before entering the church grounds"

This child? He wouldn’t be so blunt if he knew what I was.

Camille smiled "You noticed?" Camille knew no ordinary person would notice her split second pause; it must be his tainted power. "And I tried so hard to hide it" she laughed. "I don't find churches very appealing" <- that was not an act, truly holy buildings could choke her to death; after all she is an, almost, immortal vampire.

Luckily this church was not truly blessed by God.

"Well, in all honesty I don't find any religious places appealing" Camille continued

"Why is that?" asked Wendy (not as polite as she could have been)

Camille paused, she knew how to answer but she had to make them think she was uncomfortable "I, uh," she sighed - this act is much easier than last time; even with the tainted individuals "-they hold upsetting memories for me"

Excluded Vampire - 'The Unholy Trinity' fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें