Chapter 14 ♥

Sonia's POV

I woke up the next morning with a mean ass headache.I cried myself to sleep,im pregnant,emotional,and have alot of mixed feelings about shit.I got up and went to take a shower.After my shower i called Toni to see what she doing and if she was coming over.

*Phone Convo*

Toni:Hey Boo,wyd?

Sonia:Hey ,nothing just got out of bed.

Toni:You ok?

Sonia:Not really can you come over I need some company.

Toni:Sure ill be over in 30. *she said hanging up*

I lotioned my body and went to my closet to find something to wear.I put on one of my new sun dresses and sandals.I sprayed my body with b&bw purfum,then put on my Michael Kors watch and boss necklace.My hair was already curly from my shower so i left it how it was.I looked at myself in my full body mirror and i was looking good even tho i didn't have my tight little waist anymore.As i looked at myself in the mirror i got a text on my phone and it was from Chris saying he would be home soon,and how he misses me.I just stared at my phone and smiled,but all of a sudden i started thinking about what happened between me and Trey last night .I heard a knock at the door and went down to get it.

Sonia:Who is it? *i asked.*

Xavier:Its me?

Sonia:Who's me? *i said with a attitude*

Xavier:Its your brother girl open the damn door.

Sonia:What you doing here? *i asked opening the door*

Xavier:Came to see what was up with you and talk to you.

Sonia:Im fine,what you need to talk to me about? *i said walking in the kitchen and sitting at the breakfast bar*

Xavier:I have something to tell you. *he said sitting across from me*

Sonia:What?

Xavier:Well i have someone who wants to meet.

Sonia:X if you dont stop playing with me and say what's on your mind.

Xavier:Just meet me at Einstein's club house tonight.

Sonia:Einstein's?

Xavier:Yo did i stutter. *he said catching a attitude*

Sonia:Ok damn, what time?

Xavier:8.

Sonia:Ok,So Chris birthday is coming up and im throwing him a big ass party,you gonna come?

Xavier:Hell yea,you know im all down for partying,when is it?

Sonia:Friday.

Xavier:Ard ill definitely be there,but look i gotta go tho got some shit to take care of. *he said getting up and walking to the door*

Sonia:Ok see you later ,love you.

Xavier:Love you too. *he said walking to his car*

I sat on the couch and watched tv until Toni came.Then i heard a knock on the door so i got up to get it.

Toni:Hey sorry im late. *she said walking in*

Sonia:Its ok. *i said closing the door behind her*

Toni:So what's up with you? *she said sitting down on the couch*

Sonia:Nothing just need something to do to get my mind off shit.

Toni:Why what's wrong?

Sonia:Nothing. *i said smiling and deciding to not tell Toni about what happend last night with Trey*