Chapter 3 ♥

*Next Morning *

Chris's POV

Last night was cool or what ever got to see my homeboys I ain't see in a while it was real cool.

THEY KILLED MY LIL NIGGA SNUPE, MY LIL NIGGA SNUPE MY LIL NIGGA WAS THE TRUTH ,My Phone started ringing and I answered.

Chris: Hello

Jay(James):My Nigga,My Nigga

Chris: Wassup Yo?

Jay:Nothin just callin to see what you doing Yo.

Chris:Nothin just chillin,how bout you?

Jay:Same too man.

Chris:Ayy Wassup with Yo home girl ?

James:Who Toni ?

Chris: Nawww Man Sonia.

James:Ooooh What about her?

Chris: She Got a Dude?

James:Naww Why?

Chris: I'm trying holla at her.

James:Idk Man Sonia aint No dummy ,& she tough.

Chris: Then She Perfect for Me,You Know I Like them hard To Get chicks.

James:Yea.

Chris: You talk To her today?

James:Yea I'm Suppose To be going Over there later,You wan Go?

Chris: Ard that sounds Cool.

James:Ard Hit You later.

Chris: Ard.

Sonia's POV

Toni, Chrissy,and James coming over today, My Mother ain't come home last night.She texted Me This morning saying she Was To drunk to drive last night so she stayed at her Boo house. I Was thinking about the party last night When my thoughts got interrupted by the door bell.I walked downstairs and opened the door.

Sonia:Heyy Yall

Chrissy: Heyy Love.

Toni:Supp?

Sonia: Nothing just got finished Getting dressed.Can Y'all Help Me Make the snakes?

Toni:Yea come on.

We went in the kitchen and started grabbing Juice and Chips and I started making sandwiches before James got here.

*KNOCK KNOCK *

We grabbed the food and stuff and took it to the living room and I ran To the door.

Sonia: Took You Long.......Oh Hi.

When I opened the door it Was James and Chris.

Jay: Wassup Son,You remember Chris Right?

Chris:We meet again. "he said with a big ass smile on his face".

Sonia:Yea Hi,Well This way.

We Walked To the living room and Toni & Chrissy looked up and was surprised.

Sonia: Look who's here James and...Chris " i said walking over to them".

Toni:Heyy Big Sexy!

Chris:Haha Heyy Toni, *He said winkin at her*

Sonia:Umm ok yall can sit down,I have chips, soda, sandwiches,you can help ya self to anything.

Jay: Thanks Son, *he said grabbin some chips*

We all just sat there for like a hour and a half talking for a Long time and laughing, it was pretty fun with Chris there.His phone started ringing and He got up and went to the door to answer. He must not want us to know about his hoes. He came back to the room.

Chris:Ard yo I gotta go,*he said dappin James up*

Jay:Ard man I holla at you later.

Chris: Sonia can you walk me to the door? *he asked*

I just looked up at him and thought,"Why I gotta walk You, You James Friend not mine",But I just smiled and said "OK".We got To the door and he turned around and looked at me.

Chris: Thank you for having Me.

Sonia: No problem, Thanks for coming. *i said will smiling*

Chris:You have a beautiful smile.

Sonia:Thank You.

Chris: Can I get your number? *he said will grabbing my hands*

Sonia:I don't think so,*i said pulling away*

Chris:Why?

Sonia:Cause i dont give playas my number.

Chris: Playa? I ain't no playa.

Sonia:I dont even know you. *i said folding my arms* You can be crazy as hell.

Chris:Haha Naww I ain't crazy.But I will see you again. *he said pinchin my cheek then turned around and left*

This chapter wasn't allat But I tried. Hope y'all Like. :)