I want you

"I'm so tired", Hyungwon whines as he leans against Minhyuk's shoulder. They're sitting on the rooftop once again after practice.
Minhyuk was lost in his thoughts, dark thoughts. He was scared about being with Hyungwon. What if they aren't soulmates? What if Hyungwon is gonna leave him as soon as he finds his? All those questions and he doesn't have an answer for a single one of them.
"What is going on inside of your head", Hyungwon asks and stares at Minhyuk.
"You're so quiet lately."
"I'm scared", Minhyuk simply answers. "I'm scared that I'm not enough."
Hyungwon sighs and sits up straight to look into Minhyuk's eyes. He takes the older's face into his hands and kisses him.
"I want you, Minhyuk", he says in between kisses. "I want only you."
Minhyuk nods when they break the kiss and stares into the other's big eyes.
"I want you too, only you", Minhyuk says quietly.
"Maybe 'I want you' can be our 'I love you'", Hyungwon suggests.
"I like the term 'I love you' tho."
They both laugh and Hyungwon leans in for another kiss.
"I want you, only you", he whispers between kisses.
Minhyuk wraps his hands around the other's neck and sighs into the kiss.
Hyungwon licks along Minhyuk's lower lip and he lets the taller's tongue explore his mouth.
Small gasps and moan escapes Minhyuk as Hyungwon suddenly starts kissing down his neck and sucking on his collar bone.
"I want you too, so bad", Minhyuk whispers into Hyungwon's ear.
"Here?"
Minhyuk nods.
"No one knows this place", he states.
"Come here."
Hyungwon pulls Minhyuk close holding him by his waist. They end up in another heated kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance.
"Hyungwon", Minhyuk whines as the taller breaks the kiss.
"Come here again."
Hyungwon chuckles and shakes his head.
"Too much clothes", Hyungwon says and frees Minhyuk from his shirt.
"Better."
"Unfair", Minhyuk responds and takes off Hyungwon's shirt too.
Hyungwon starts kissing down Minhyuk's chest. He stops at his nipples and plays around them with his tongue.
He enjoys the quiet moans and whines he earns from Minhyuk for.
"Ah!", Minhyuk gasps when Hyungwon suddenly grinds their crotches together.
They're both painfully hard and the sudden friction makes Minhyuk want more.
"I want you, Hyungwon", he says and pulls Hyungwon down and wraps his legs around the taller's waist.
Hyungwon obeys and grinds down again.
"I want you too."
They get lost into each other's touch. They're bodies melting into one as they make love.