TWELVE

Liz's POV

________________________

"So, you snuck off to a party, got caught, and now you are suspended from school for 5 weeks?" Louis said amazingly. I nodded. After explaining my tragic, yet stupid story, the boys were throwing all these kinds of questions at me.

"Why did you go to the party anyway?" Liam asked me. I shrugged.

"It's not like I was peer pressured or anything, It was my decision to go," I simply replied. Liam rolled his eyes.

"And look where you are now," He murmured.

Excuse meh. I don't recall asking for your opinion.

"Well, it's not that bad, I'm sitting next to members of One Direction,"

Right when I said it out loud, I regretted it instantly. Louis awkwardly coughed and scratched his forearm. Liam smiled, but swiftly turned his head out the window to end the conversation.

What did I just do.

-----------------------------------------

Deanna's POV

Niall wasn't talking to me. Either he was embarrassed he tried to kiss me or mad that I didn't want to kiss him back.

Boys are weird.

And I literally just met this boy about 2 hours ago. And then out of nowhere, he presses me against the wall and wants me to fall madly in love with him. It would take a long time for a girl like me to fall in love with a boy like you, Niall.

Maybe 5 months, or a year at least.

But not two hours.

Boys are not only weird, but plain old stupid.

"Listen Deanna, I'm sorry," Niall looked away from the cloudy window in to my eyes. I scoffed.

"I forgive you for trying to take advantage of me," I said sarcastically. Niall sighed and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Can I least give you my number?" He pleaded.

I could feel my mouth drop open. Is this boy insane.

"Um, no," I hissed. I scooched away from me and leaned closer to the aisle. Ally must think Im insane for going at with a boy I just met.I wanted to turn around and look at her, but I was too lazy.

Yes lazy. That's a sincere excuse.

Maybe if I fall asleep, when I woke up, the plane ride would be over.

Sounds good to me. I shut my eyes.

But I could still see Niall's eyes burning through my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I was waiting for Zayn to reply to my text message. I still don't understand why he couldn't have come on the plane with us.

I know that Perrie was in Sydney for the week, and that's the only time he would see her for months, but that doesn't mean he could change everyone's schedule just to revolve around his.

Am I mad at Zayn? No.

However, we all have loved ones waiting for us to visit, but that's not going to happen for a long time.

Perrie is also a pop star, so their schedules are super duper busy. When Zayns free, she's on tour.

When Perrie is free, he's doing an interview.

It's all really hectic for the both of them.

*buzz*

it was Zayn.

Z- How's the flight?

H- tiring... how's Perrie?

Z- she's good..

What should I say to him? I don't want to end the conversation right away.

H- well, see you soon mate.

Z- bye

Well that was very awkward.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked me. I shut my phone off and shoved it in my pocket.

"Just talking to Zayn,"

Ally nodded and went back to scanning her magazine.

At that point, my life started to go downhill at full speed.

Literally.