Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

I got shaken out of my thoughts by mrs. Wendler knocking on my door. She slowly opened my door and peeked her head in. "Are you coming down to eat something? You really should get something in your stomach." She said to me. "
The other kids have finished already." "Coming" I said. She closed the door and walked away, but then I heard her coming back. "Oh, and after dinner I need to talk to you" she told me.

I walked down and wondered why she would want to talk to me. Doesn't she care anymore, has she found another shitty family for me. I mean beside that she's put me in multiple shitty families, I really do like her. She is the only person that truly cares about me.

On my way to the kitchen, where my food was waiting, I saw Brittany coming my way. She is the biggest bitch in this orphanage. She 'accidentally' pushed to the ground. "Oops, I didn't see you sorry." Then she walked away, leaving me laying on the floor. I sighed and got up.

After silently eating my food, I got up and went to mrs. Wendler's office. She smiled when she saw me walking in. "Sit down" she said, while pointing to the chair across from her. I fake smiled back at her and sat down in the chair. "I know you just came out of your last foster family and you haven't had a successful family here in England." I nodded at her confused, not knowing where this conversation was going. I was preparing myself for the worst. "I talked about it with my co-workers and all the other orphanage's here are full. So I talked with a woman who runs a orphanage in Los Angeles, in the United States. She said you were welcome in her orphanage and she actually already had a family that she thinks you're perfect for." Mrs. Wendler said. I looked at her shocked, I didn't know what to say. Didn't she want me here anymore? Would the orphanage be nicer there? Would the families there be better? What does Los Angeles look like?

She probably saw my worried expression and she said "Bella, you know I do this because I think this will be best for you. You are always welcome here if it isn't going to work out in Los Angeles. But please give it a try for me. Maybe it's really nice there."

"I will give it a try, but if this isn't going to work out I am giving up. I've tried too many times. I will miss you though mrs. Wendler." I stood up and gave her a hug. I hope it will work out this time. Because I am so done with people not giving a single care. "You'll be leaving monday night. Get some good sleep before, I know it's hard. The flight will take 14 hours, so you'll need it." After that she shushed me off to bed.

Monday night, I thought, that was in two days. I went to my tiny room and laid down on my old bed. This will be almost the last time sleeping here. I was going to miss this place. I was born in England and never been out of it. Never been on a plane, that thought made me kind of nervous. After a lot of overthinking I finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hi guys,

It's me again. Hope y'all still like it, this is really still just the start to the story. The rest still has to come! Comment what you think.

Babette :)