The chime from her phone broke her out of her trance, she picked up her phone seeing she had a message from Scott.

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨 🤎

Derek was shot, Stiles is on the way to pick u up w/ him. He'll explain more.

Luna felt her heartbeat quicken at the message, right on cue she heard a honk from outside. She quickly threw on her shoes before running out the door seeing a familiar blue Jeep, locking the door behind her she walked towards the car.

She climbed into the backseat whereas Derek was in the front seat, he very sickly pale as sweat beaded down his forehead. "What the hell happened?"

"Well it seems your wolfie baby daddy got himself shot which by the way, why him out of everyone? Like come on, Lu." Stiles said driving down the streets of Beacon Hills, she rolled her eyes at his comment before placing the back of her hand on his head.

"He's burning up. Why isn't he healing?" She asked pulling her hand back.

Derek panted, "It was different kind of bullet. I have less than forty-eight hours if Scott doesn't get it from the Argents."

Luna's eyes widen from the last name, "Argent? As in Allison Argent?"

Stiles nodded confirming her question. "You and your brother have an interesting choice of people."

She rolled her eyes as Stiles's eyes shifted towards Derek, "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats. Okay? We're almost there."

The couple's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Almost where?"

"Your house." Stiles stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Luna's eyes widen as she shook her head. "You can't take him there. Not when he can't defend himself."

Stiles made a face making him pulling off to the side of the road before turning off his jeep and turning to Derek, "What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hm, are you dying?"

"Not yet." He breathed out as he looked at his arm. "I have a last resort."

Luna frowned not knowing the meaning behind his words but he gave her hand a squeeze to reassure her. "What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles badgered.

Derek pulled up his sleeve from his shirt causing Stiles and Luna to gag at the disgusted sight.

"Oh my god, what is that?" Stiles's choked out in disgust as he turned his head away. "You know what you should probably just get out, I don't think that's good for Luna."

Derek looked at the pale boy with a look of irritation. "Start the car. Now."

Stiles look at the man in disbelief, "You know what? I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out in the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

Derek stares at kid completely unfazed, "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out . . . . with my teeth."

Stiles started at the man for a few second before turning on the car in defeat. Luna released a sigh at the squabble, she began to rub her stomach softly as Stiles pulled out his phone and began to talk to her brother.