039 | KUROO TETSUROU [2]

Start from the beginning

All the girls whine in disappointment and Sensei commands them to quiet down. "Sehun, you can go take the seat behind (F/n). Please raise your hand."

As you raise your left hand up, you can feel the jealous stares and death glares sent from the girls in your class. Well, it isn't your fault that only you get to have a vacant seat behind.

"Thank you." Sehun bows politely, his oddly orange hair bouncing to every step he takes. You wonder how fluffy his hair is, and want to take a hold of it and feel i-

"Hello (F/n), I'm Sehun." He grins widely, offering a hand shake.

You look at his hand, his skin as white as milk, the roots of his hands prove how manly his boy is.

"I know you." You say, accepting his hand shake.

His forehead crinkles. "You do?" Sehun squints his eyes, trying to remember if he did see you somewhere.

"Yep. You introduced yourself earlier."

A chuckle escapes from his lips. He places his hand on top of your hair, ruffling your hair.

"I like you already."

You flinch by Kuroo suddenly popping out from nowhere, imitating what Sehun had told you earlier. At first you thought he confessed to you but no, you were wrong. The banana milk that you have been dying to drink got wasted. It fell from the shock, a puddle of the drink on the shiny floor. You will probably get scolded by the janitor again.

Speaking of, Asuma the janitor just finished cleaning all the hallways of Nekoma. He wipes his brows, removing the sweat on his forehead and is about to rest when he saw a puddle of banana milk in the hallways.

Sehun, who is listening to your conversation with Kuroo, quickly takes your hand and drags you away, leaving Kuroo who was stunned but he also ran after the two of you. Asuma got so mad, and blamed the poor innocent Lev who is just passing by.

"Hey guys!" Kuroo yelled, accidentally bumping into a kissing couple. His eyes rounded in shock, jaw dropping open in surprise. Sakira's lips are swollen and Toketa-sensei has the first two buttons of his shirt opened. The two of you stopped running when Sehun heard Kuroo.

"W-what is happening?"

Sakira pushed Toketa away, covering her neck that has hickeys all over it. It's too late though, Kuroo saw everything. Sensei cleared his throat and spun around to flash a cocky smirk at him. "Sakira-chan here got bored with you. She asked me for her sexual needs that you can't fulfill."

His hand squeezed into fists as Sakira rests her hand on his sensei's shoulder. "Keta, just stop it. Kuroo, we're over." The couple storms away from the scene, walking beside each other with a distance.

Your looked at Kuroo, he stood there lifeless. He looks at the back of the couple, with pain. Sehun noticed how you stared at Kuroo's back and it pains him. He didn't know why but even if he knows you for a short moment of time, he feels like he has known you forever.

Sehun lets go of your warm hand that oddly fit his large hands.

"Kuroo, are you okay?"

He slowly turns around with a strained smile.

"Yep."

And he leaves the two of you in the hallway. You were about to follow him but Sehun stops you.

"Let him have space. He needs to think alone." Feeling that Sehun is right, you watched Kuroo leave before going back to class.

A few weeks have passed and Kuroo didn't attend school. You were starting to get worried of what might have happened to Kuroo. Yaku kept you company, but he was busy with volleyball club and other projects so Sehun, became Kuroo's replacement. He made you smile and laugh with his presence, the way Kuroo had made you feel.

Girls were jealous with your relationship with Sehun and tried to harm you in many ways but Sehun always protected you, guarded you and treasured you. The teachers even thought that the two of you are in a relationship. Every day that passes by, your feelings for Sehun keeps getting more and more stronger.

To make it short, your life is perfect.

Unlike Kuroo's.

All your classmates stopped what they were doing when he entered the class. He has big eye bags, and a pale color. His body is so skinny, that his uniform looks like a baggy shirt.

Despite your feelings for Sehun, Kuroo still has a little place in your heart that he can't replace. Kuroo is your first bestfriend, and also your last.

"Kuroo!" He peered up, seeing your smile that always makes his world brighter than any light would do.

"How are you? Are you okay?"

His lips quirked up in a small but broken smile.

"Yea."

"Come on man, sit down." Sehun says with a welcoming grin. He was about to take the seat beside you when Sehun already did. Because he was away for so many months, the teachers arranged the seats again and it so happened that Sehun is the lucky man to have you be his seatmate.

Kuroo was forced to take the seat behind him and watched as the two of you laughed, probably talking about something. He glared at Sehun, squeezing his fist as he gritted his teeth in jealousy.

It was too late. He was late in realizing that after all this time, he likes the girl who was his seatmate.

shimmy shimmy ko ko bop i think i like it