10. BUILDING UP THEIR TRUST LEVELS.....2

THIS CHAPTER IS A DEDICATION TO MY FAVORITE CHA URF #CHANDNIYATI

POOCHO KYUN..........USNE MERA TARGET JO POORA KIYA..........

SO HERE IT GOES........ISS BAAR TARGET POORA KARNA MERE READERS.......

Part B

Dev felt as if the ground beneath his feet had just slid away.............................did she say it was her bday the other day when he went off to Delhi...............................no it couldn't be.....................it was just not possible for him to forget her birthday...............I mean how could he, when he had actually planned to make this one special for her..............................a day full of surprises for his princess..............her favorite breakfast and lunch prepared by him........................a romantic movie with the corner balcony seats where they could explore each other as the couple on screen would................a quite candle light dinner with soft music playing in the background .......................a long romantic drive taking them away from the bustling traffic of Mumbai.................................and finally checking into the resort booked for the two of them exclusively where they would be spending a night full off love in each other's arms.................................gosh so much so he had planned for her special day and the idiot that he was and as she claims him to be .......................he forgot her birthday.

He didn't know a way out of this.............................he had hurt her the most in these two days.............................there she was crying inconsolably infront of him and here he stood like a scarecrow...........................not knowing how to console her and how would he rectify his mistakes...............................hoping she would not explode once again he quietly went down on his knees and knelt beside her where she was shedding a bucket full of tears...................................gaining all the courage in the world he spoke up............"shonu................jaan.............I'm sorry baba.................mera irada tumhe dukh pohunchane ka nahi tha.......................main sachmein nahi jaanta ki mere dimaag se kaise nikal gaya.....................shayad kaam ki tension thi isilye.......................but believe me baba....................maine iss baar tumhare birthday ko special banana keliye bohot kuch socha tha......................beleive me for once please"..........................Sona was in no mood to listen as she abruptly got up and went inside the room..............................she didn't lock the door behind as she knew her bf would soon come behind her with his puppy-face......................something she just couldn't resist even after almost one year of being into a relationship with him.

Dev came in with his phone and showed it to her without uttering a word.................she didn't bother to look at him but one glance at his phone and she felt as guilty of hurting him with her venomous words as he felt of forgetting her special day,......................there he had done the booking in a resort on the outskirts of Mumbai on the her birthday......................she took the phone in her hand and swiped through his mails to see the movie tickets he had booked for them......................a romantic movie.......................something that Dev despised the most as he couldn't believe in the fact that two individuals could actually smooch n make out with each other just for the sake of enacting a scene, when in reality they actually didn't have any feelings for each other...................... Gosh something did strike her and she quickly ran to the living room to find a packet that had been couriered to her on her birthday.....................she was so involved in her own world that day that the packet was left unopened ..........................she was shocked to find the movie tickets and dinner passes in it as a part of a surprise that Dev had planned for her.