4. THE HIDDEN RELATION..........

Okaye...........So Here's the Next Part..............Enjoy Reading............

Dev and Sona stood rooted to the spot as the person who's voice had been heard a few seconds back approached them with determined steps.........................while Sona wondered what will be that person's reaction, Dev gulped the lump formed in his throat thinking how was he going to face that person and most importantly what is he going to speak to him.

While both of them were still lost in their thoughts, the person appeared at the doorstep and gave a not-so-pleasant look at Dev who tried hopelessly to smile at him...................
Bijoy Bose always had been an admirer of Dev may it be for his working style or the way he affectionately treated his employees, but one thing that forever changed his equation with Dev was the ugly breakup that he had with his darling daughter Sona 6 years ago, the one incident that shook the very base of their relationship and was irreparable for a lifetime.

"Namaste Sir, kaise hai aap?", asked a hesitating Dev while a bewildered Sona looked on at the exchange of words between the two persons who once were the most important pillars of her very existence. "ab tak to thik tha, par ab tum aa gaye ho to kuch keh nahi sakte", Bijoy showed his displeasure at Dev's arrival, much to Sona's displeasure. "baba aapko to kahin bahar jaana tha na?aap aisa kijiye ki Ansh ko bhi apne saath leke jayiye...............mujhe Dev se akele mein kuch baat karni hai...............please", one thing which Bijoy couldn't do till date was to say no to his daughter. However bad his mood would be still he would always give in to his daughter's demand.

"beta Ansh chalo dadu ke saath, ghoomke ayenge", he called out to his grandson who came running to him all set to go out for a ride. Dev hid himself behind the door as he didn't want Ansh to spot him and face innumerable questions popping out of the little champ's extra-ordinary brain. As Bijoy and Ansh made their way out of the flat, Dev tried to get inside only to be stopped by Sona's hand gestures.

"aap yahan kya kar rahe hai Mr. Dixit?aur aapko yahaan ka pata kisne diya?lagta hai aapki jasoosi ki aadat abhi tak gayi nahi!!!!!", an angered Sona shouted her lungs out only to grab unwanted attention from the passerby's. Dev looked around to find 2-3 people looking at them as if they had committed some grave and unpardonable crime. "Sonakshi I guess ki hum yeh saari batein ghar ke andar baith kar kar sakte hai, yahan humari wajah se logon ko kaafi takleef ho rahi hai", Dev tried to divert her attention to the onlookers. Sona grew a little uncomfortable with the glares they were getting from their neighbours, she moved out of the way and signaled Dev to get in.

Closing the door behind her she went into the kitchen and came out with a glass of water which she banged on the coffee table kept infront of Dev who was now seated on the living room sofa. Looking at her gesture, Dev realized that she was highly annoyed at his unexpected visit to her place...........................trying to calm her down Dev had just managed to open his mouth and utter mere two words "who main", when he was abruptly interrupted by Sona. "aapko humesha apne hi man ki karni hai na?jo aapko thik lagega aap bas wahi karenge, pehle aapne ,mujhse pyaar kiya, phir apni maa ke liye break up kar liya, uske baad se jo bhi ho raha hai woh bhi aap hi ki marzi se hota aa raha hai................................meri apni koi icchayein hai ki nahi?mera apna koi point of view exists bhi karta hai aapki life mein?", Sona could have just gone on and on, if Dev had not done what he did next to stop her blabbering.

Dev got up hurriedly from the sofa and grabbed her by her waist with his one hand; tilting her head with his other hand he crashed his lips onto hers. Sona who was shocked by his sudden move didn't know how she should react; she was too numb to either stop him from what he was doing or respond to his demands. It took a while for her to understand that Dev was kissing her hungrily and was pleading her to open up by sucking her lower lip. When she was unable to push him away, she refused to put stay and decided not to respond to his kiss, an impatient Dev bit her lower lip hard, thus forcing her to leave a gasp and thus permit him to enter inside her mouth. Sona who was by now quite enraged with Dev's sudden torture decided to give him back, she too started responding to his kiss by biting his lips roughly, their tongues entwined while they continued to kiss each other without giving in to the need of grabbing some steady breath.

Finally giving in they broke apart to hold on to their breaths, while they fell next to each other on the sofa, fingers still entangled, shoulders brushing against each other. Dev slowly changed his position and laid his head in Sona's lap while Sona stroked his hair lovingly. "yeh sab thik nahi hai Mr. Dixit, afterall ab meri shaadi ho chuki hai aur mera ek beta bhi hai..............................agar Ansh ke papa ko pata chal gaya ki aap aur main abhi bhi mil rahe hai aur milne par you know aise saari cheezein karte hai to who kya sochenge humare baare mein?", Sona spoke up referring to the ravenous kiss they had just shared a few seconds back.

"ab aap aise baatein karti jayengi aur mujhe kuch bolne ka mauka hi nahi dengi to bhala main kya karta?yeh sab aapki galti hai...........................ek toh aap muhje apni baat kabhi bhi bolne nahi deti..................upar se itni jyaada khubsoorat dikhti hai jab bhi aap mere saamne aati hai ki main khud ko rokh hi nahi pata.......................aur rahi baat aapke pati ki toh use kaise pata chalega ki hum dono abhi bhi milte hai aur jab bhi milte hai tab you know aise saari cheezein aur isse se bhi jyaada bohot kuch karte hai..................", Sona couldn't help but blush profusely as Dev referred to their numerous romantic and passionate encounters in the past 6 years.

"aur agar use pata chal bhi gaya toh woh kya kar lega?aakhir kiski itni himmat hai ki woh Dev Dixit ke saamne apni awaaj uthaye?aur tumhara woh good for nothing pati.......", Sona whacked Dev at his comment and reprimanded him, "aap mere pati ke baare mein kuch nahi kahenge, bohot pyaar karti hoon main apne pati se aur unke khilaaf ek shabd bhi nahi sunungi................". Dev got up from his position and started nuzzling in her neck, placing wet kisses alternatively, "mujhse bhi jyaada?kya woh bhi tumhe utna hi pyaar karta hai jitna main karta hoon?kya woh bhi tumhari har jaroorat ka khayal rakta hai jaise main rakhta hoon?kya woh bhi tumhe aise hi choota hai jaise main choota hun?", as Dev continued to whisper in his husky voice, Sona's firewall had started burning down, things would have really progressed leading to a passionate night, if Bijoy had not returned home with Ansh. As the door bell rang Dev and Sona were snapped out of their trance, Sona quickly got up from the sofa and adjusted her saree and hair, while Dev corrected his appearance to avoid sharing any evidence of the compromising position they were in a while ago with Sona's father and little son.

Done for this Chapter...........Enjoyed Reading it?????

Confused????Wanna Predict????........Go Ahead!!!!!!!!! :-D

Till Then I Will be back with my Next Part............

Target.........30 Votes