19. Gay? Not at all

Start from the beginning

"Yes," he nodded and I rolled my eyes.

Josh continued to sit there for a while and I furrowed my brows, was he going to get off from me or what?

Josh then spoke up. "I saw you watching me getting changed," he started and I didn't say anything.

He chuckled, "it wouldn't be the first time." My cheeks flushed red but I couldn't do anything about it as I was to weak to push him off. Instead I looked away not wanting to make eye contact, but Josh grabbed hold of my chin and turned it back to face him.

"Don't look away princess," he said causing me to blush more.

He paused before speaking again. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Josh questioned and I shook my head. I only remembered small details like getting drunk for the first time, everything after that was just one big blur.

"Well, firstly you passed out. You also did mention a few things," Josh said smirking.

"Like what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think you'll want to know," Josh snickered and I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Anyway," he began, "We should probably get ready for school. I left medicine downstairs in the kitchen to help with hangover."

Nodding my head, I sat up in the bed. I realized I was still wearing the same clothes from last night, and I couldn't possibly wear them again at school. The most reasonable thing for me to do was go next door to my house and grab some clothes, but me being me, I was way too lazy and tired to be bothered.

Once Josh had gotten changed he turned around to look at me. I eyed him beggingly to let me borrow his clothes and he sighed. "Let me guess, you want something to wear." He read my thoughts like a book.

"Yes please," I replied and he went digging around in his draw for something for me.

"I'm not any of my clothes will fit you," he mumbled scratching his head. He searched around more before passing me a pair of black skinny jeans and an over sized white sweatshirt, which appeared very baggy on me, but still really warm and cozy.

It smelt like Josh too, a sort of minty chestnut cinnamon scent.

We went down to have breakfast and were greeted by two of Josh's siblings, Jordan and Ashley.

"Good morning guys," said Josh, "And before you ask anything, the reason why Tyler is here is because he passed out at the party last night and I couldn't just leave him there, so I had to take him with me."

They made an "aah" noise in understanding and went back to eating there breakfast. Josh then passed me a glass of water, "Take this with the pills."

I put the put the medicine in my mouth and took a gulp if water in attempt to swallow it. That's when Jordan decided to speak up.

"Did you guys fuck?" He asked casually and I choked on my water while Josh just laughed.

My cheeks burned up to a bright red, I can't believe Jordan just asked that. Josh just seemed to find it amusing while Ashley rolled her eyes.

"No Jordan," Josh chuckled. "We didn't," he said walking out the room back upstairs. He passed by me nudging me hard with his elbow and smirked. "Not just yet," he murmured under his breath and I blushed even more.

Josh was joking when he said that, right?

Josh's Pov:

I head upstairs in search of a spare toothbrush for Tyler. I'm pretty sure we have quite a few unopened ones stored in the bathroom cupboard.

Once there looking through the cupboard, I was right. I took a brush out opening up the packaging and leaving it on the side of the sink for Tyler.

I honestly still can't believe Tyler can't remember what he told me last night. He literally came out as gay, however he was really drunk, but still. Maybe it could have just been the affects of alcohol, although for some reason he always seems so blushy around me.

That's probably just his awkward personality, plus he has a girlfriend. Yes, he did forget about Jenna last night, but he was seriously wasted and he had no idea what he was saying.

Anyway, I'm not going to think about this situation any longer as I'm going to be late for school.

"Tyler!" I called from the bathroom and I heard him run up the stairs.

"Yes?"

"I got you a spare toothbrush. You can borrow my toothpaste," I said handing it to him.

"Thanks," he replied smiling.

Once we were both ready, we head off to school.

-----------time skip------------

The pair of us walked in to the cafeteria where the others were sitting.

"Hey," I greeted and so did Tyler.

Pete looked over at Tyler and smirked, "Heard you passed out." Tyler's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"Well it's your fault for pressuring him to drink ,Pete," said Patrick and Pete rolled his eyes.

"Anyway," Patrick started."What happened to Brendon and Ryan?" He asked.

"Ryan went home with Brendon," I answered.

Pete scoffed, "Of course he did. They probably fucked for hours."

Brendon then entered in through the cafeteria doors carrying Ryan bridal style.

Tyler looked at them in confusion. "Brendon, why are you carrying Ryan?"

Brendon smirked. "Ryan said his ass hurts from last nigh-"

"Shut up Brendon!" Ryan hissed causing the rest of us to laugh. Brendon sat down with Ryan still in his arms. He cradled the boy like he was a mother (or daddy;) ) protecting his little baby.

We carried on talking until Jenna, Debby and Melanie came. "Hi Ty," Jenna chirped leaning in to peck the brunettes cheek. "Good morning Jen," Tyler replied smiling at his girlfriend. He really does not remember saying he was gay. The group of us carried on chatting until class was about to start.

"I think we should start going to lessons," suggested Patrick who stood up from his seat and picked his bag off the floor. Everyone else started doing the same and went off in their separate directions, Tyler and Jenna going together hand in hand.