chapter one the annoyance

It was a regular day at the overwatch base until tracer stuck there nose where it didn't belong. "You and Hanzo really need to go out on a date" tracer stated to Mcree "why would we do that that?" Mcree asked in confusion "Because everyone can tell you two love each other". A deep blush formed on Mcree and he held a gun up to tracer "how do you know that" "because if you haven't noticed Hanzo has been dropping hints he likes you all week". And it was true Hanzo was dropping hints left and right hoping Mcree would pick them up but sadly Mcree didn't notice till tracer just told him. "If I ask Hanzo out on a date you got to promise me something" Mcree said trying not to pull the trigger on tracer "and that would be" tracer asked "promise not to tell anyone don't want trouble stirring up" tracer crossed there heart "cross my heart and loose my life" and with that tracer ran off with a flash, but Mcree had one slight problem how was he going to ask Hanzo on a date without anyone finding out. What did I just get myself into Mcree thought but didn't know Hanzo was secretly listening to there conversation.

(Finally made the first chapter or would this count as a prologue. Anyways tell me what you think about what's going on so far and with that I'm out.)