talking to paige

It's been a week since my brother escaped and we have had no luck finding we're he ran too, I'm more focused on protecting Kyle.

KYLES POV:
"Daddy's been acting really weird lately is it because of me"?
"Everything was going so good between us and now we don't text a lot and he's not saying all the cute things he used to"
"Is he sick of me already!?! I don't know what I did"

So I did the only thing I could think of and don't get me wrong probly a really bad idea... I went to Paige

PAIGE'S POV:
Kyle's been acting really strange he's been really upset theas past few days.

I'm disterbed from my thoughts when Kyle bursts through my room.

"So i don't know but back hasn't really been talking to me for the last few days and I don't know what I did wrong and I think he hates me and I I just think he doesn't want to be with me anymo.."

"KYLE YOU KUNTUCKY FRIED FUCK CALM DOWN AND THINK ABOUT THIS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

KYLE'S POV:

"You're right I'm sorry I'm just really worried and I don... Wait did you just call me a kuntucky fried fuck??"

"Yes and lucky for you I'm not a  normal person so me and you are  gonna go and find him and if he doesn't like you anymore I'll chop his dick off simple"

I didn't know how to even respond to her, she's just sitting there like it's a completely normal thing to say.. well for Paige I guess that's bordaline normal

"Paige we can't just go to his and plus we don't know his address"

"Uh yeah we do I got it from his ex girlfriend angle the other day so let's go"

"What do you mean you got it from his ex what.. how"

"Easy I just went up to her and said listen I need jacks address and she just gave it to me what if I was some crazy chick that was gonna Kill him haha how dumb can u get"

"Yeah that's pretty dumb..."

"GREAT LETS GO"

she grabbed her keys and went out the door, I'm worried about that girl... I hope she dosnt do anything crazy.

HEY GUYS I KNOW I SAID I WAD GONNA EDIT ALL MY CHAPTERD BEFORE I UPDATED AGAIN BUT I THOUGT THEY ALL NEED ONE MORE CHAPTER FIRST I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ALSO IM GETTING DREADS WHAT DO YOU THINK?? ILY GUYS ♥😘