All of instantly start to play paper, rock, scissors, and well lets just say I lost really bad. So I am going to be last in watching my choice of movie. Holland is first, Vere second, Dylan third, Hoechlin fourth, T-pose fifth, Crystal sixth and that leaves me in last place.

Its been a couple of hours and everyone is still awake. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

It is finally my turn to watch Lilo and Stitch: Stitch has a glitch.

"Yay its my turn." I say really excited like a child getting chocolate.

They pass me the controller so I can search it up.

~During the ending scene of Lilo and Stitch~

I am now cuddling with my baby, Boo. The scene where Stitch dies, even if its just for a little bit, it gets me every time.

I could not imagine my life without Boo we've been there for each other through everything, she's my baby and I love her so much.

"What is this that I'm feeling inside!?" T-pose says with his hand over his heart, breathing heavily and a couple of tears in his eyes. "Its called feelings T-pose." I say as I lean over to hug him and boo in a group hug.

"So that's what I've been feeling." Hoechlin says. I turn over to see Hoechlin with a couple of tears in his eyes while hugging Vere. I look around the room to see everyone has tears in their eyes.

I have seen this movie so many times but I always react the same.

"Your my Ohana Boo." I say to Boo as I continue to hug her.

(Skip to 1:32)

"Oh my gosh he lives!!" T-pose yells in my ear and shakes me roughly. "Yes, I can see that T-pose." I say with a laugh.

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." I say to no one in particular. "I love that saying." I say to everyone so they don't think I'm crazy. Well honestly I think its too late for that...

We continue to watch a couple of movies. So far the people who have fallen a sleep are Crystal and Hoechlin, and its 12. Im honestly ready to give up cause I'm tired.

I look to my left and see Vere fast asleep cuddling with Hoechlin.

"Oh there goes another one." I say excitedly. I take out my phone and take a quick picture. "Have you been paying attention to who falls asleep the whole time?" Holland asks letting out a small giggle. "Kind of." I say with a quiet laugh trying not to wake them up.

"Well I'm not falling asleep anytime soon." T-pose says proudly. "Well neither am I." I say to the rest of the gang that is still awake.

"Well I'm not giving up anytime soon." Dylan and Holland say in unison.

"Well someone better fall asleep soon because splitting the money between four people is so not gonna be cool." I say to them. We all look at each other knowing none of us is going to give up.

"Y/N?" I look to my right and see Holland with a smirk on her face. "Yeah?" I ask her. "Is their any new movies your interested in watching?" She asks. "Yeah many." I chuckle. "What about you?" I ask her. "Yeah, have you seen the trailer to 'American Assassin'?" Once she says that T-pose and Dylan snap out of their conversation to look at us. T-pose growing a smirk on his face.