"Were going to the airport tomorrow in at two." Crystal says. "Oh so you guys got that car here in Galveston?" Vere asks. "Oh no we rented it in Houston and drove all the way over here." Hoechlin says.

"Well if you want, you guys can come and stay at my house?" I say to them.

"Oh we don't want to bother you." Crystal says. "Oh no trust me its fine." I say to her reassuringly. They all look at each other and nod. "Well Ill go with you guys so if you loose us ill tell you were to go." Vere says and the gang nods.

"We can stop to drop off the stuff at my house and the boys can go drop off the car." Crystal says and the girls and I smile and nod while the boys pout. "Aww." The girls and I say to the boys.

"Oh we finally have signal so before I forget I'm going to add you to the group chat and send the pictures." Holland says and we all nod. "Oh ill send y'all the pictures too." I say. Pretty soon we all start getting each others numbers and sending them pictures.

I got into my car and headed out of the parking lot. I turned on my music and started putting my Spanish music. Gotta love some Vicente Fernandez, Los Tigres Del Norte and so on.

My phone started going off and I saw it was Vere.

"I hope their is a good excuse for interrupting my Vicente Fernandez music." I say jokingly. "Yes their is a good excuse were going to stop at Denny's." She says and I look over to see to the right their is a Denny's. "Okay see y'all there." I say and hang up.

I park at closest parking space to the door cause i seriously don't feel like walking... yes I'm a lazy person.

I see the gang park next to me and I smile at them.

We all walk in to the restaurant and wait for one of the waiters to help us.

~After bteakfast~

"Well I'm stuffed." I say to the gang as we split the price and pay. "You can say that again." Crystal says and we laugh.

We all head over to our cars and we go off to my house.

After a while I call my brother.

"F*** your back already!?" My brother says through the phone.

"I missed you too Y/B/N"(you brothers name) I say sarcastically.

"Okay hurry up punk what do you want." My brother says annoyed.

"Shut up Y/B/N I was just calling to say that I'm coming to pick up the love of my life." I say to my brother.

"I though you were going to wait till tomorrow?" My brother says more as a question.

"No I miss my baby to much I'm almost there so yeah, your at your house right?" I say to him.

"Yeah I'm at home." He says.

"Okay well see you in a bit." I say to him and I hang up.

Once I hang up I literally receive a phone call from Vere right after I hang up.

"Yeesss." I say with a smile.

"Where the heck are you going?" Vere asks confused.

"Im going to pick up the love of my life." I say to her in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh okay bye." She says and we hang up.

Once I get to my brothers house I park and jump of my car excitedly. I ran to the door and started to ring the bell. After the third ring my brother comes to the door and I hug him.

"Stop hugging me I've told you before I don't like you." My brother says jokingly but a bit serious with a hint of annoyed. "Yes you've told me all my life." I say to him with a laugh. I walk inside the house to see my baby playing in the floor.