"You want to go." Dylan asks me. "Oh I was gonna go say hi, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come with me?" I say to the whole gang and they nod.

We get in the store and I immediately see my cousins working at the cash register. "Oh gosh I've missed them so much" I mutter to myself. I open the door and they immediately turn towards the door to see the new customer.

I run to hug them, luckily we were the only people there.

"I've missed you so much." I say to my cousins who I haven't seen in two years due to me working. "We missed you too." They say as we pull away. "Donde esta mi Tia?" ("Where is my aunt?") I ask them.

"She is in the back I'm gonna go get her." One of my cousins says. "Okay don't tell her its me though." I say to him. "I wasn't going to."

I see the gang standing there awkwardly, awww. "Okay guys so these are my friends." I say pointing to the gang. They all introduce themselves. "Hi I'm Dylan, nice to meet you." Dylan says with a smile to my cousins. "He's my boyfriend." I say to my cousins might as well say it, right?. "FINALLY!" My cousins yell excitedly. Yep I should've stayed quiet.

"I mean your 24 about to be 25 and its your first boyfriend." One of my cousins joke and I blush in embarrassment. "Oh my goodness guys stop." I say to them. I turn away from them with embarrassment but when I turn around I see my Tia standing there shocked.

"Tia!" I yell and I run to hug her. "La extrañe mucho Tia." ("I missed you so much.")I say to my aunt as I hug her and she hugs back. My aunt doesn't really speak English but my cousins do since they were born in Texas but came to Mexico when they were around 12ish.

"Como as estado mija?" ("How have you been") She says with a smile. "Muy bien y usted." ("I've been good what about you?")I say to her and she says she has been good too. I introduce her to the gang and they introduce themselves too. My cousins told my aunt about Dylan and my aunt started going super excited that I finally have a boyfriend. 

"Hijole Y/N! Si que sabes escoger un hombre!" ("Jeez Y/N! You sure know how to choose a man") My aunt says as she looks at Dylan and I start to blush.

"What did she say?" The gang asks except for Vere who is laughing.
"She said, 'Je-" I was cut off by Vere saying it for me. "Jeez Y/N! You sure know how to choose a man." She says the whole starts to laugh which makes Dylan and I blush in embarrassment.

The gang and I buy a few of the jewelry at the store, of course my Tia said that we are family so she gave the whole gang a huge discount.

"Bye Tia ojalá nos vemos denuevo pronto." ("Bye aunt hopefully we see each other again soon") I say to my aunt as we hug each other. "Si diosito quiera, mira mija llevaselo a la familia." ("Yes if God wants to, look sweetie (mija actually means daughter but I'm putting it as sweetie just so you know.) give this to the family back home.") Tia says as she gives me a bag with small jewelry boxes inside and I nod at her.

"Bye" The gang and I say to my family as we leave.

"Your family is so nice." Holland says as she looks at her new bracelet. "Yeah and you have a lot of cousins." T-pose says. "Yeah I do and that's just one part." The whole gang stops walking and looks at me shocked, except for Vere. "One part!" They say in unison. "Yeah many Hispanic families are huge and well my family is part of those many." I say to them and they nod.

I walk with the gang to a beach nearby that I used to go with my cousins when I would come to Cozumel. Luckily the bag my aunt gave me fit in my backpack so I didn't have to carry it in my hands the whole time.

~At the Beach~

"Omg guys look!" Crystal says excitedly pointing to a couple of women who were at a booth that says 'henna'. "Omg lets go!" The girls and I say as we leave the boys behind and we start to get our henna designs.