"Dylan. Stop. Please. Stop." I say while laughing. He stops and he laughs at me. Oh my gosh I thought I wasn't ticklish. Darn you Dylan.

"Oh your laugh is adorable." He says as he hugs me from behind. "No, my laugh is something else, your laugh is adorable I can hear it for the rest of my life and I would still think its adorable." I say to Dylan as I turn around to face him.

We start to lean in but are interrupted by the gang. "Okay guys stop being lovey dovey for a second and lets get in the photo booth, again." T-pose says with a sigh as he pauses. "And take pictures as a gang." He continues and we all nod.

We try our best to all get in the small photo booth. T-pose, Dylan, and Tyler are in the floor while the girls and I are sitting in the seats of the photo booth.

"Wait guys don't start the pictures yet!" Vere stops the guys from starting the pictures. "Why?" I ask Vere. "Because I want to check if we can get more than four strips of the pictures." She says and we all quickly turn to the screen and see if we can get more.

We check and find out the limit that you can get is eight, which is fine with us since we are seven in total.

(I have no idea if you can get more picture strips but lets just go with it lol.)

We choose seven and start the photos.

1st pose: Silly faces
2nd pose: The guys had made a joke so in the second pose we are all laughing.
3rd pose: The girls and I are hugging and the guys are pouting.
4th pose: I leaned down to kiss Dylan in the cheek. Both Tyler's are covering their eyes and the girls are making and 'aww' face.
5th pose: We are making heart shapes with our hands.

We all get out and quickly take one of the strips for ourselves.

"Guys we look amazing." I say with a giggle and they all nod. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm always on point." T-pose says being cocky. "Yes you are Tyler, yes you are." I say to him and he pretends to flip his hair and we all laugh.

Dylan puts his arm around my shoulder and I smile at him. "So we should go watch a movie out on the deck." Dylan says and I nod rapidly. "Oh my gosh yes lets go, please!" I beg the gang. "Ooh I don't know." The gang says and I pout. "Please." I say and give them my best puppy dog eyes I can do.

"Okay lets go." The gang say. "Yay!" I say and hug the gang in a group hug.

"Come on people lets go, lets go. I dont want to miss this movie." I say as I start to speed walk out of the arcade not wanting to run since there is children here.

"Were coming not all of us have this much energy." Crystal says while laughing. "Oh you'll get used to it." Vere says. "Trust me Vere is like this too." I say to the gang.  

~At The Deck~

We walk over to get some seats and lay down on the beach chairs they have to sit on.

We all look over at the screen to see they are playing 'The Martian'.

"Oh my goodness guys I've been wanting to see this movie for a long time now." I say to the gang. "Me too." Holland says.

We look over to watch the movie. We made it just in time, the movie is barely starting.

Matt Damon comes on the screen and the girls and I start talking how we think he looks ggooodd.

"Oh gosh Matt Damon is very good looking." I say. "Remind me to never let Y/N meet Matt Damon." Dylan says to the gang. "Aww is Dylan jealous?" Vere says messing around with Dylan. "No!" Dylan says quickly. "Aww Dylan's jealous." The gang says to Dylan.

"Oh come on guys leave my poor baby alone." I say to the gang and I notice Dylan blush. "Dylan" I whisper loud enough so only Dylan can hear me. He looks over at me. "Yeah?" He asks me. "Sit with me." I say to him.

He lets out a small laugh and gets up. He comes over and sits with me. "You know Matt Damon may be very good looking but he can't compare to my Dylan." I say to him as I snuggle up to him. "You really think that?" He asks me. "I don't think it I know it, and anyways I don't care about the looks." I say to Dylan as we continue to watch the movie. The movie finishes I look over to my right to see Vere fast asleep.

"Really Vere?" I whisper. "Wake her up." Holland says shrugging. She goes to wake her up but I grab her hand. "Don't you guys remember what I said the night of the dinner? The bruise she gave me?" I say to them. "Well then how do we wake her up?" Crystal asks. "We-" I was cut off by Hoechlin carrying Vere and she starts to smile. "Awww." The gang and I say. The girls and I take out our phones and take a picture.

"Well I was gonna say we shake her chair that way we have a good distance from her so she won't beat us up, but that works too." I say to the gang.

We all walk over to my room and I open the door. Tyler lays Vere down on the bed and I see her smile faded away. Aww she misses him. "Well goodnight Y/N." They whisper so they won't wake up Vere.

"Goodnight." I wave to them. Everyone leaves but before Dylan can leave I pull him back. I kiss Dylan and he instantly kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away and rest our foreheads on each other. "Goodnight." I say to him. "Goodnight" he says and pecks my lips.

He leaves and I close the door.

I walk over to my bed and lay down. My feelings for Dylan keep growing and growing by the second. I let out a sigh and get under the covers. "Goodnight Vere." I say to her even though she was asleep. "Goodnight." She says and I start to scream.

Vere hits me with a pillow. "Shut up your gonna wake everyone up." She says to me. "Sorry, you scared me I wasn't expecting for you to say something back, I thought you were asleep." I say to her. "Yeah well I was sleepy but I was awake the whole time." She says and sits up.

"Oh well cool your awake I can show you the picture I took of Tyler carrying you. It was so cute." I say to her and she starts to blush. "And then I noticed when he picked you up you started smiling but when he layed you down your smiles faded away." I say to her with a small frown. I show her the picture and I notice her blush.

"Its cute right!?" I tell her and she nods. I push her playfully. "Seriously all your going to do is nod." I say to her. "Oh yeah send it to me when we get signal." She says. "Okay." I say to her and we lay back down. I hug her and say, "Goodnight best friend." I say to her. "Good night." She says as she hugs me back. I pass her my phone, she connects it to the charger and sets it on the table.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 is now complete.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment on your opinion on this book it would mean a lot to me thank you.

I think that little #Vyler moment was adorable just saying.

And how about that Dylan and Y/N goodnight kiss though 😏😏

Well that's it for now till next chapter.

Have a good morning,afternoon, day, evening, night, whatever it is lol have an amazing time.

Bye💗😁😚
      -M