Gender: Female

birthday: (your birthdate)

Mother: M/N L/N

Father: F/N L/N

Stepmother: Angelica L/N

Stepbrother: unknown

Special info: killed Father and stepmother

Address: (your address)

He smirked. She had the guts to kill her family. He got out of his room and left the mansion. He knew this was going to be interesting.

|~~~|

After I took a quick shower I read the clock and it was 8 pm. I sat on my bed and stared at my mother's portrait. What would she think of me if she found out what I did?

I then heard muffled voices. Quickly and quietly, I got the same knife I killed F/N and Angelica out from the drawer and headed next to the door.

"Where the fuck is she!"

I heard the footsteps were coming closer. I took a deep breath and held my knife tighter, ready to attack whoever that person was. The doorknob was turning around and my heart started to beat faster. The figure came inside my room which made me pin him to the wall. The figure stood there trying to comprehend what just happened. My knife was almost next to his neck.

"Look I'm not going to hurt you or anything, you just have to trust me," he said while raising his arms in surrender.

I smirked and slowly my knife was touching his neck.

"Okay I had enough of fucking around," he rapidly got his knife out and smirked while hitting the back of my head, I was knocked out unconscious.

(...)

Everything was dark. I could only see my own body. I tried to stay calm despite not knowing what was happening.

Suddenly I turned around and saw a flying spirit or mist. It was red until it was in front of me. Turns out that "spirit" had wings. Their wings shot opened and revealed a demonic form figure.

He had seven mouths. He wasn't scary comparing to other things I've seen. I stood there staring at him without any emotion which caused him to smirk.

"Hello Y/N L/N, I'm Zalgo or also known as "He Who Waits Behind The Wall"

I kept staring at him without any emotion which caused his smirk to become wider. "I'm aware that you're mute so I'll just get onto the point here." He crossed his arms, still smirking.

"You see, that person who knocked you out is a creepypasta, I know you don't know what that means but to make the story shorter, they're killers." I nodded. "This may be shocking to you but they know who your mother is...well was." My eyes got wider but I nodded slowly this time.

"Like I said they're killers and I'm aware your mother died in a plane accident, am I right?" I nodded again

"Well, the Creepypastas killed her."

I widen my eyes and opened my mouth in shock. I then had the urge to kill everyone who was involved.

"You probably hate them as much as I do right now but how about we form a team? I could help you talk again so you won't be mute forever and help you get revenge on the creepypastas with only 1 condition"

I nodded but wasn't sure if this was real. Should I even trust him?

"You have to become a Creepypasta and from then on we'll start planning everything, do we have a deal?"

I nodded which caused him to laugh and disappear.

|~~~|

Sully knocked out Y/N which made her lose her balance but Liu was managed to catch her. He carried her to the bed and sat there. It was barely 8:05 pm and it just started to get dark. He thought this mission was going to take longer but was wrong. He got up and walked around her house. As he was looking around, he realized the house looked a bit strange, there weren't any pictures hanging up. The house looked so plain but compared to Y/N's room, it was more alive.

Could we just take her and get the mission done with?

"No Sully let's just wait a few more hours until it gets dark"

He walked up to a room where the scent of blood was weak. He opened the door and saw bloodstains on the carpet. He guessed this was where she killed her parents. He went back to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

He then paid close attention to the portrait that was hanging up on her wall.

"Hey Liu, isn't that M/N?"

Liu widened his eyes. He finally knew why she was special.