forgiven

Its been a long time omg!!!!

[instagram dm]
jungdae:
youngjae please unblock me
its just a misunderstanding
Seen 1:32 am

jungdae:
im begging you jae
[MESSAGE NOT SENT]
Daehyun sighed deeply.He knew Youngjae was confused about his sexuality,atleast thats what he wanted to believe.
Youngjae was hurt and its all my fault he thought.He wanted to call him and cry for hours.
I shouldn't give up.

[snapchat convo]
daechiiii:
not gonna give up jae :/
Opened 1:40 am

young_moneyoo
what do you want

daechiii:
its all a misunderstanding Jae you have to listen
first of all we are NOT a couple w Junhong
how can you even think of that you know how much i love you
i was waiting for you in the school gate and he came next to me asked who was i waiting and i said Jae and i are gonna meet up
he got mad bc he thought i was ditching him and said mean stuff about you i slapped him
he started yelling at me until he stopped when his eyes caught someone
it was you Jae
when he saw you he kissed me
im sorry i wish I could've stopped him but i was frozen
it was all my fault i didnt mean to hurt you i love you
please respond
Youngjae are you there?
Seen 2:17  am

young_moneyoo
open the door im here

Daehyun threw the phone and ran to the door.He took a deep breathe and opened. Immediately Youngjae pulled him into a hug.Daehyun couldnt help but tear up.

"Im sorry" Youngjae whispered into his ear.Daehyun started to sob uncontrollably.
"It was all my fault Jae i shouldn't have let him do that.I broke your heart and played with your feelings.Please forgive me I wont let it happen again I will end my relationship with him for you Jae plea-" Daehyun's eyes widened as Youngjae pressed his lips against his.They both melted into the kiss.Youngjae was the first one to pull away,he smiled sleepily.
"You talk too much Dae." Daehyun chuckled and whiped his tears away.
He guided Youngjae to his room ,all he wanted to do was stay in his arms.

3:02am
Youngjae kept playing with the older ones hair.He was analysing his face structures.Perfect...
"I should go Dae,its too late."Youngjae said while standing up.
"Stay Jae.Its not a good idea to drive at this time.Text your parents "Dae commented while eyeing him.
"You're probably right.Alright I'll stay."Youngjae sat back down.He took Dae's hands into his.They matched perfectly.
"So Youngjae,I hate to ask this but are you still confused abo-"
"Please Dae,not now."Youngjae said with a shaky voice.
"I love you Jae.Just know that I am always here.Even if you're not into b-"Daehyun's voice cracked and a tear escaped his eye.Youngjae wanted to whipe it away but Daehyun smiled and pushed his hand.
"Even if you are not into b-boys.I will still love and support you no matter what.Please dont be shy to tell me anything."
"Daehyun i knew who you were when I first texted you.." Youngjae said while lying down next to Dae.
"Wait what do you mean?"Dae asked confused but aslo hyped.

"I always thought you were a cute boy.I got your number from our math teacher.I also made some research about you,people said you liked rude boys but i didnt knew what kind of a person you were so i was scared that you would leak my sexuality.Im sorry." Youngjae confessed all of a sudden.Daehyun was dumbfounded and kinda disappointed.

Did Youngjae really thought he was like that? He would never make anything to make him sad on purpose but he was glad to meet Youngjae.He have already loved him for awhile so it was okay with it.

"Its okay Jae but do you still think that you're straight?"Daehyun asked curiously.Youngjae sighed and changed his position.He made eye contact with Daehyun and softly spoke.
"My feelings for you are too strong to be denied Dae.I love you."
Those 3 words echoed in Daehyun's head.
He finally said it...
"I love you too Youngjae."He also changed his position and pecked Youngjae's lips.Before Youngjae could say anything Daehyun pulled him closer.
"Lets sleep Jae.It was a long night."