BAD NEWS

When Harry woke up the next morning, Louis wasn't in bed anymore. The boy yawned loudly and stretched his lean body before getting up too. Harry found Louis in the kitchen. He was sitting on one of the bar stools, staring out of the window. Harry put his hands onto Louis' shoulders and gave them a squeeze.

"Good morning love," he said and kissed the back of Louis' head. Then he sat down next to him. "Is your headache better today?"

Louis gave Harry a kiss onto his lips and nodded. "It's better today." Louis answered and took a sip of his tea.

"That's good," Harry said while pouring hot tea into a mug for himself. "What do you think about jogging this morning? The paths in the park should be OK for a run."

"That that might be a good idea," Louis said smiling.

"Good. But we shouldn't eat before so let's just finish the tea and go."

Louis just nodded. Harry put his hands around his mug to warm them.

"Are you still mad at me that I bought all that Christmas stuff?" Harry asked Louis quietly. "It seems like . . . "

Louis shook his head. "I'm not mad, Harry. It's just . . . we've got so many things already, I really don't understand why you're so obsessed with Christmas." Louis took a sip of his tea.

"I just love it. It's Christmas in a few days so I thought decorating the house would be nice today and of course it would be more fun to do it with you. Would you maybe . . . ?" The boy gave Louis a super sweet look and batted his eyelashed. "Please!"

"I don't know. Maybe I will if you keep looking at me like that baby," he answered with a small smile, ". . . but you know, there are other things I'd like to do with you right now so . . . what about . . . this . . ."

Louis whispered quietly while he looked deep into Harry's eyes and leaned forward with his eyes closed. He pulled Harry close by his neck and gave him a slow french kiss. Louis then got up from his chair, kissed Harry's temple and breathed against his ear. "You're such a turn on baby," Louis cooed and took Harry's hand.

Harry made his way over to the couch where Louis pinned him down, straddled his lap and kissed him again. Then Louis kneeled down in front of Harry and started to pull down his boxers.

"Beautiful," Louis whispered as he saw Harry's semi-hard penis and gave it a short lick before he leaned in for a sloppy kiss again.

Harry felt hot, too hot. He loved Louis' touch and bit his lip in excitement. Louis moved away from his face again, spread Harry's legs and moved closer to his length.

"You're always ready for me baby, aren't you?"

Harry pressed his lips together, nodded and let his hand run across Louis' hair slightly. Louis smirked at the boy and gave Harry's penis some slow strokes before he took him into his mouth. Louis' warm tongue circled around his tip while he sucked at his length and moved his hand up and down his shaft.

Harry loved this, he loved to watch Louis doing this to him and he loved his hollow cheeks. Harry whimpered quietly while he grabbed Louis' hair and pulled at it a little. Louis pulled away from Harry to wet his tip with some more spit that ran down Louis' hands. The older boy gave Harry some gentle and utter slow strokes, not breaking eye contact.

When Harry pushed his hips up, Louis increased his grip and sped up. Harry moaned loudly at the sensation and pushed his hips up again. He nearly met Louis' mouth so he didn't hesitate to give Harry a slow lick before he pumped him painful slowly again. "You're such a tease!" Harry complained with a moan but Louis didn't react. He continued to pump Harry slowly before he let go and took him into his mouth. Louis warm mouth felt so good around Harry, so good that he pushed up his hips again. Thank god Louis didn't mind but sucked harder and let his tongue circle around Harry's tip before he started to move his head up and down Harry's shaft again. He wrapped his hand around Harry again and let it slide along his throbbing length. The sensation of Louis' touch was so good that Harry closed his eyes and tugged at Louis' hair again.