Sorting And New Houses

Chapter 4

a

This is going to be along chapter.

3 person p.o.v

As everyone got of the train the 1 years went to the boats and everyone else went to the carriages to go tp Hogwarts. Soon they stared walking in to the great hall and sat down in a seat except 1 years and lily.

Lily's p.o.v

One by one the 1 years were called and sorted to there houses 20 to Slytherin, 3 to Gryffindor, 7 to Ravenclaw and 5 to Hufflepuff.

"Lily Riddle" McGonagall called

As i walked up and sat down on the stoll everyone was looking nevis as she put the hat on my head it stated to think.

"Slytherin" it road

Slytherin stared cheering. I sat down and started talking with my friends because they new who i was before in first year.

After dinner we walked down to the common room.

"The pass word is pure blood" Draco said.

As we walked in to the common room everything was green and silver it was like the Gryffindor common room but better because its Slytherin because there are no Mud Blood or Blood Traitors.

I love my friends because they get that i hate Harry Potter who just Won't Die. Why won't he just freaking Die. And these bloody blood traitors weaslys. I also hate Dummbledork hes the reason i was friends with the stupid harry potter and waeslys family.

"I am going to bed night draco." i say while yawning.

"K night lily"

I go up the stairs to my dorm and sleep.

a/n
Sorry I know i said it was going to be long just ran out of ideas.

285 words