Part 1: My nightmare

Mashal's POV

Everything thing around me was so dark but it was peaceful.

"Where am I?" I thought to myself but before I could think further I started feel pain in my body and the voices around me became clearer. I could hear the beep sound which was coming from my right side. I felt someone holding my hand and whispering something which I could not hear properly. I tried to open my eyes but I failed miserably and it only increased the pain in my head. I tried to move or do something but nothing was happening and I blacked out.

.....

"Why the fuck is she not waking up? I am giving u money to heal her and she as not shown any improvement till now, what the hell have you been doing? I woke up with his shouts, I still couldn't open my eyes. A part of me wanted to open it so the other person can be saved from his wrath but other part of me wanted to be selfish and not even try to open my eyes because I knew that will get me in trouble. he kept shouting and shouting and my head started to spin until I blacked out again

........

I heard someone reading prayers while holding my hand, I have heard this voice before but I can't remember. it was a beautiful voice but it was a bit hoarse. I felt the person moving my hand towards her lips and kissing it. I felt the tears on my hands and felt horrible making that person cry. I was always like this, think of others before myself, fulfil their needs before mine. If they didn't behave this way with me, I would never on this place. It's all their fault.

By now I have realised one thing that I was not dead. Why Allah?? Why can't you end my miseries? How much more do I have to live like this? My Ammi always told me that Allah does everything for our betterment, what is my betterment in this?

I feel guilt now for doing such a Haram thing, I don't know what came in my mind, but now I will face my problems and fight back. I won't give up because I know Allah never puts too much burden on anyone and I have realised he won't create problems if he know that I cannot tackle them.

During my discussion with my mind I forgot everything that was around me but I slowly started to concentrate on other things and tried to open my eyes. After a little struggle, I managed to open my eyes. I looked around and was a bit shock to be in a bedroom. I thought I would be on hospital bed or something like that. But this room was luxurious and magnificently big. If I say it was 3 times bigger then mine then it would not be a false statement. I looked at the women who was sitting beside, her head was bowing down, she was murmuring something, tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was holding my hand in death grip near her lips. I immediately realise who she was, she was Aliya, Asad's younger sister. She was total opposite of him. if he was rude, heartless, arrogant then she was the kind, pure, sweet and what not.

"Al..Ali..ya" I called her while stuttering, she looked up quickly to confirm if that was actually me. Her face broke into the most beautiful smile as if she has achieved the world's happiness.

'OH MY GOD, Oh my God, is that you? you are fine right? Does it pain anywhere? Should I call the Doctor? Oh Yeah I should!' she ramble and quickly got up to call the doctor. I held her hand to stop her and she looked at me.

'Wait! I am fine I don't need a doctor, you just sit with me?' I whispered, she looked at me and then sat down with a sigh

'Thank God, you are okay! Oh Allah thank you so much you heard my prayers' she said looking up and then looked at me ' Why the hell did you do something like that? You know you could have died if Bhai did not reach on time' she charged at me

' I don't know what happened, maybe Shaitan overtook me, I know I did something terrible but I could not see another way out of my situation' I cried and her face softened and she immediately hugged me, ' I was so worried for you, when Bhai told me I came back as soon as possible' she told me wile wiping my tears.

'Wait, I need to inform Bhai. He was so worried, he told me to inform him as soon as u wake up' she stood up again but this time to call the nightmare of my life. I started trembling and sat up quickly with all the energy that I had. I held her hand in my both hands and begged her to not go ' Please! don't do this to me, please don't call him. He will kill me please, please save me, you are the only one who can protect me, please please....'

She looked at me for a second and sighed audibly ' if he finds out that I didn't inform him on time, you know I will be in trouble as well, I promise he won't do anything I will not let him come in but please let me inform'

'You are saying as he will listen to you, you know him. he does what he likes and he doesn't care about anyone else, please get me out of here I don't be anywhere around him' I asked for her help again

'I can't get you out of here, it's Asad Bhai's house' she murmured and this sentence was enough to snatch the earth beneath my feet.

'You are lying right, he said he won't take me to his hose until I go willingly, he can't force me, he can't' I cried

she looked at me with sympathy, ' I think you have pushed him to the limits' she whispered.

I stared at my hands which were on my lap, I cursed myself so much. Why did I have to do this, see where you have landed up. He won't leave my know, tears stared to roll down. Aliya quickly came to m y side ' hey don't cry, he is not that bad. He has a nice heart. He may get angry for a little while but he won't hurt you, he has actually been caring for you a lot this while' she told me something which was shocking, him and caring- a big nah.

'Can you get me out of here, I will go to Hamza Bhai's house, I will leave this place, this country just get me out of here' I begged, she looked at me guiltily and at the same time the door opened and I could see the devil standing there

'Get u out of where?" he asked while walking in the room, I become to conscious, I hated the moment I woke up. I never wanted to see his face again but look what fate I have. I am in his house and he is standing in front of me.

' no where, where will she go? right!' Aliya spoke nervously, while glaring at me.

' I clearly heard her asking you to take her out , I am just asking where?' he said grinding his teeth, I could feel that he was getting angry.

'Where does she want to go?' he said loudly while grabbing Aliya from the arm to make her stand, I flinched at his tone.

'I wanted to leave!' I spoke quickly, trying to protect Aliya so he doesn't harm her even though she is his sister I still cannot trust him. He looked at me briefly before turning towards Aliya.

'Leave the room' he ordered while looking at Aliya, Aliya looked at me, I pleaded her with eyes don't leave. I cannot stay with him in one room. He looked at our little conversation that we had between our eyes.

'LEAVE!! NOW!!' he shouted, Aliya quickly left the room.

I cannot stay with him, I have to leave. I started to get up from the bed and by the time I took few steps I could feel him behind me, he back hugged me which made me freeze on the spot. He nuzzled his nose in my neck and I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what was happening until he spoke those words in my ear. "Where are you going, my wife?"

I quickly turned towards him to see him smirking, shocked would be an understatement to express my feelings.

Did you like it? Please vote and comment, it means a lot

Spread Love