[Reason Three]

"She's stunning, even without trying"

"Wahh~ Noya~Kun? Is this okay?" She frowned as she looked in the mirror.

Nishinoya laughed at the girl quietly, admiring her. The two were about to meet the rest of the team by the cinema to watch a new movie. Nishinoya had arrived at [Name]'s apartment only for her to realise that she apparently didn't try 'hard enough'.

Fussing with her outfit, she sighed heavily, sitting down on her bed beside the boy.

"You look fine. Trust me." He assured her, holding her hand and standing up.

"Are you sure?"

Nishinoya nodded before [Name] finally stood up and was ready to leave the house.

»»««

Waiting for everyone else, the pair was inside the building, standing by the door and [Name] looking at her reflection.

"I know what would make you prettier" Nishinoya spoke.

[Name]'s eyes saddened slightly when he did. Did she look like a mess? A mess that was embarrassing him?

"Smile"

"Huh?" She tilted her head to the side, confused.

"I like your smile. So, smile" He said once again.

Her eyes lit up and hugged Nishinoya slightly, breathing in his scent of what seemed to be...cologne?

"Th-thanks" she whispered on his ear.

"Just know that no matter what, I love you"

3/5 Reasons Why He [Nishinoya] Loves You.