Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments

Start from the beginning

Kallen is startled when Zero starts to walk forward to her direction. She felt her cheeks burning so she immediately turns her back and takes her exit.

"What was that just now?" Kallen thought to herself while heading to her own quarters. "Did I just blush? What the hell is going on with me? It can't be that I'm starting to like the leader?"

On the other hand, C.C arrives at the headquarters and asks the whereabout of Zero.

"He's in his quarters," says Travis. "He might not be in the mood today since Kallen got mad at him."

"Is that so?" C.C simply commented. "Should I add more fuel to the fire?"

C.C goes in Zero's quarters even without permission.

"She sure does love making him mad," says Neil.

"I guess you're right," Travis agreed.

When Zero notices C.C, he deeply sighs and takes his mask off.

"Did your lover find out about us going out?" C.C teases. "She seems mad. I could feel her rage coming from her room."

"Shut it, witch. Kallen has a point, you should avoid going to the public places. If you are seen by the higher ups, they'll know that you were once their experiment subject that escaped. It may have happened hundreds of years ago but your record is surely kept," says Lelouch.

"What of it?" the witch replies. "They will just capture me without suspecting that I am helping a prince of Britannia in a rebellion."

"That may be possible but there's still the chance they'll suspect you," Lelouch added. "Anyway, I'll let Kallen watch you for the mean time."

Monday...

Kallen goes to school on time and she bumps into Lelouch on the school gate. She snobs him as she rolls her eyes showing dislikeness. Lelouch just ignores her since he knew that she doesn't like him much.

When first period is about to start, the teacher has an announcement to make.

"For the mean time, a new student will join your class. She will be seating in for a few days. Miss Cera, please come in," says the teacher as she signals the new student to come in.

"Cera? That name sounds really familiar," Kallen thought. "Where and when did I hear that name before?"

"Cera?" Lelouch thought with gritted teeth. "There's only one person who uses that name. What the hell is she doing here?!"

C.C, wearing the Ashford Academy uniform, has her entrance on the classroom. Kallen immediately snaps upon seeing the green-haired witch. Lelouch glares at the newcomer.

"Aren't you the winner of the swimming contest the last time?" asks one student.

"Yes, you guessed it right," replies C.C. "You've got good memory. Anyway, I am Cecile Cera. Let's get along well."

C.C sits beside Suzaku who stares at her for a few moments. She could feel the death glares coming from two people. And she could also feel Kallen's rage.

"Hi," the girl greeted her seatmate.

"H-hi," replied a startled Suzaku.

"Now, we will have a group work today," Milly announces who took over the stage. "Please come in front and pick a piece of paper in this box. The group will be consisted of four people. After picking up a paper, the people who has the same color of paper like you will be your teammates. The color you picked will also be decided by the paper you picked."