Chapter 14: The Witch's Date

Start from the beginning

"Where to?" the prince asks irritatedly.

"Pizza Hut," replies the witch. Lelouch starts to pedal even though he knew it would be too tiring.

"Just what kind of guy you're going on a date with? Dating in Pizza Hut is totally not a good idea," Lelouch commented.

"But at least he's putting up with my demands," replied C.C. "That's the kind of guy I like."

"That's unromantic," -Lelouch.

"So, you want a romantic date, huh," C.C teases as she puts her arms around Lelouch.

"That's not what I mean," Lelouch scoffs. "Don't hug me, you witch!"

Upon arriving at the Pizza Hut, Lelouch's sweat is dripping. They both enter the shop and take their seat. C.C hands him a handkerchief which he accepted and wipes off his sweat. The immortal witch ordered her favorite pizza as well as some water for her tired company.

"Where's your date?" Lelouch asks.

"What are you talking about, Lelouch?" C.C asks in return. "You're my date today."

Lelouch didn't speak a word nor move an inch upon hearing her. He sees her smirk and seems to be enjoying his surprised-look, it irritated him.

"I'm going home," he says as he stands up to leave but he hesitated when he saw the witch's sad face. He sighs and sits down again.

"This isn't a date," he says before eating his share of the pizza.

"Then, what is it called?" asks the witch with a smirk. With that expression on her face, Lelouch realizes that he was deceived by the acting skill of the woman in front of him.

"You witch," he curses under his breath.

After eating some pizza, C.C stands up and Lelouch follows.

"Let's go up there," C.C says as she points at one of the highest place where one sakura tree is located.

"Let's take the bus,then," says Lelouch since he can't possibly go there using a bicycle with another person especially that he's physically weak.

"Do you have your money with you?" asks C.C.

Lelouch looks at his pocket but his credit card is nowhere to be found. He sighs since he knew he lost again to this girl.

"Hi, Miss Gorgeous," says one guy who passes by the two. C.C gives him a sweet smile.

"Hey, you free today?" asks another as he holds her hand and kisses it.

"I'm sorry but I'm on a date," replies C.C while giving him one of her smiles.

"Give me a call if you're free," he says while giving her a card. "See you."

Lelouch snatches the card from her, crumples it and throws it at the trash can.

"Get on," he says so C.C did what he said.

"Your possessiveness is quite amazing, Lelouch," she teases him.

"Shut up," he scoffs.

After a long and tiring ride, the two arrived at their destination. Lelouch flops on the bench under the sakura tree which overlooks the whole place. Looking at the wheezing and out of breath Lelouch, C.C gets the bottled water and towel she brought.

"Here," she says as she hands him the water. Lelouch snatches it from her and sits down. He gulped the water until nothing is left.

"You witch, you planned this, didn't you?" he curses as he catches his breath.