Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest

Start from the beginning

The game starts at first round of freestyle swimming race. 10 are eliminated at the first round and more and more contestants are eliminated as the game goes on. When Kallen sees C.C, she grabs her hand and drags her to the changing room where no one else is around.

"What are you doing here?" she asks with gritted teeth. "Do you want to be seen by others?"

"What are you saying? I came for the competition. I can't just miss this opportunity to win free pizza," replied C.C. "Plus, they are also giving away free Cheese-kun merchandise."

"You came for that?!!! Suzaku is here and he might suspect you!!" Kallen snaps. "Are you going to put us in danger just because of your selfishness?!!"

"Relax, Kallen. Suzaku won't suspect a thing," C.C says before leaving.

Lelouch, who isn't interested in the contest, is having his sleep at their classroom but Rivalz comes and wakes him up.

"Lelouch, let's go to the swimming pool building," he says while shaking him awake. "The final part is already near."

"I'm not interested," Lelouch replies as he tries to sleep once again.

"Are you sure you won't watch? I bet Shirley will get mad at you if you won't watch her play," Rivalz says which made Lelouch go and watch.

Upon arriving at the venue, Lelouch and Rivalz sit at the front seats together with the other student council members.

"Now, for the final round, three contestants are going to fight for the first prize," -Milly.

While Milly is speaking, the three contestants make their way to their respective lane. Kallen, who is mad before, is now feeling shy in front of everyone. Shirley smiles confidently upon seeing Lelouch. C.C, on the other hand, is simply relaxed.

Upon seeing the green-haired, immortal witch, Lelouch gets mad and glares at the girl when their gazes met. C.C just smirks at him.

"On the first lane is Shirley Fenette of the Swimming Club. On the second lane is Cecile Cera, a regular customer of the Pizza Hut. And last but not the least, Kallen Kozuki of the student council. The question is, who will prevail?"-Milly. "Now, on your mark. Ready. Set. GO!!"

The swimming contest starts and being part of the swimming club, Shirley is on the lead, Kallen is just behind her and C.C is left behind.

"That witch!!! She came here, revealing herself, just for the sake of free pizza. She does have guts!!" Lelouch yells in his mind.

Just when the game is about to finish with Shirley on the lead, C.C passes Kallen and Shirley in a flash, thus, finishing the game as the first placer. She takes off her goggles coolly and faces the audience with a smile.

"Piece of cake," she says. "Should I say piece of pizza?"

"What an amazing speed!!! Cecile Cera garnered first place!!" Milly announces and the crowd made noise. "The free pizza for a  week, cheese-kun merchandise and a date with a member of the student council is won by her!!"

C.C walks upstage after Milly signaled her to do so.

"So, who do you want to have a date with?" Milly asks. "Choose between those three at the front seats."