twentynine

Joey's POV

   2 Months Later

  So here's the situation, I haven't asked out Gia, in fact we are best friends. She hasn't been talking to me a lot lately though.

     I'm not sure if she okay or not but recently she's been receiving messages from the Rowland family.

    She still hasn't told me what they were about and I really don't want to ask but whatever is in those messages is making her upset.

    I decided to ring her cellphone number to see if she would pick up.
  No answer,

What the fuck?

  Gia's POV

   He's really gone, Hunter Bryce Rowland is dead.

    It's all over my messages, why are they telling me this? Me and him are over.

   He got into a car crash 2 days  ago and he's gone.
   The words won't come out of my mouth but I can't believe this is happening to me.

    He was an asshole to me but he was my first love, my first kiss, my first boyfriend, the father of my miscarriage.

   My door burst open, Joey stood before me.

  "Gia! Where have you been?" He said his grip on me tightening.

    "Please hold me." I said tears spilling down my face.

    He kneeled down closer to me and held me and rocked me back and forth.

   "Gia you have to tell me what's wrong." He said sternly.

   "Are you trying to kill yourself again because I can't take that Gia. My heart won't function so please just let me help-." He started but I softly said the words that dreaded to escape my lips.

    "Hunter's dead."

Don't worry new updates are coming soon I recently just got into this book again so be ready!!!!