Clairvoyant Visions

Having visions

I hastily press enter. My eyes quickly scan through the search results.

This is the stupidest way to deal with it, but no other solution comes to my mind right now other than googling it.

How to differentiate true visions from false visions...

Be grateful the Almighty is speaking to you..

You're psychic, congrats!

10 ways to improve your spiritual revelations-

I clear it out, and type:

Visions, hallucinations

4,57,000 results (0.34 seconds)

The difference between Vision and a Hallucination

Stress-induced hallucinations

Godly visions

Are you suffering from Charles Bonnet Syndrome?

I click on the link.

...afflicts people with partial or severe blindness... with old people who have lost their sight partially or completely reporting...

I click out of the site.

The site of National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) appears.

Have you wondered which medical and neurologic illnesses may present with visual hallucinations?

What Are Visual Hallucinations?

Hallucinations, defined as... experienced by patients with conditions that span several fields (e.g., psychiatry, neurology, and ophthalmology)... visual hallucinations, one type of sensory misperception, often trigger requests for psychiatric consultation, although visual hallucinations are not pathognomonic of a primary psychiatric illness.

..usually due to prolonged blindness... study reported visual hallucinations in 10 out of 13 healthy persons blindfolded continuously for five days...

So generally, in the absence of a serious psychological condition or brain damage, visual hallucinations occur when a normally healthy person of sound mind loses their vision either due to old age or otherwise.

I read on impatiently-

Which psychological conditions can present with visual hallucinations?

Psychosis (Schizophrenia/ schizoaffective disorder)... major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder...

...patients with more severe illness - those requiring long-term hospitalization- might be expected to experience more visual hallucinations than...

Visual hallucinations in those with schizophrenia tend to involve vivid scenes with family members, religious figures, and animals.Reactions to these visions can vary and include fear, pleasure, or indifference. The hallucinations are usually described as colourful and involving normal-sized people and objects; however, visual hallucinations of giants have also been reported...

Delirium...

Delirium from alcohol withdrawal...

..preceding cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease..

Peduncular hallucinosis where it's sometimes difficult to distinguish between reality and hallucinations... often of environment familiar to the person... most patients exhibit abnormal sleep patterns.. insomnia, daytime drowsiness...