Chapter 15

Hope you enjoy chapter 15!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Amy's P.O.V*

We pulled apart.

"I-I'' I stuttered and turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into him clashing our lips together once more, I feeling that one magic feeling that I have always wished for. But I never knew it would be with him, His hands on my hips and my arms wrapped around his  neck.

He pulled us apart and rested our foreheads on one another, it was silent nether of us wanted to say or do anything.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I knew it was wrong to be kissing Amy, including in this venerable state she's in. I just couldn't help myself, and I shouldn't be saying that either.

Well earlier when I told Amy I was leaving I actually went to Samantha's which wasn't my best idea in the world but I've done worse. While I was there Samantha and I did end up having sex, its not like I'm with Amy or anything right?

"Amy, I should be the only sorry one here" I said slowly, then pulling away from her and not making any body contact at all.

"I kissed you back and it was a mistake" I added, I stared into her hazel eyes watching them turn to confusion and.. hurt?

"W-Why?" She stuttered, I sighed and looked around for a moment. There really is no good way of telling her this. I do regret my actions from earlier today I'm an idiot. I grabbed her hand and sat her on the couch in the lounge room me sitting across from her on the coffee table they had in there.

"Remember when I left earlier today?" I asked playing with my hands she nodded.

"I did something I knew I would regret somehow... I don't know..." I said shaking my head and placing my head in my hands.

*Amy's P.O.V*

What does Zayn have to say? Why does it hurt when he says he's sorry for kissing me? Shouldn't be my fault?

"Zayn, Tell me" I pleaded

"I was with Samantha" He replied sounding a bit guilty, he was just trying to play me wasn't he? I was just a big part of his little game to get in my pants one more time. Just a good fuck, aren't I?

"Doesn't surprise me none" I replied confusion flashed in his eyes

"Why are you not surprised?" He asked running his hands threw his hair in confusion

"Because you are the schools player and bad boy " I retorted getting up from the couch and walking upstairs with Zayn hot on my trail.

"Go home" I added, walking into my room and shutting the door. I grabbed some undergarments and sweat pants and a shirt and walked into the bathroom starting a shower. I locked the bathroom door and stripped throwing my clothes in the hamper.

After getting out of the shower I got dressed dried my hair with the towel and brushed my hair then my teeth. I walked back out into my room to see Zayn sitting on the edge of my bed, "I thought I told you to leave" I replied fixing my bed a little bit then plugging my phone in.

"You're defiantly not stable enough to take care of Tyler on your own right now" Zayn said getting up and looking at me as I opened a book sitting down on my comfy chair with a blanket.

I ignored him, what gives him the right to say that? I slammed my book and set it on my desk.

"I have token care of Tyler for longer and probably better then you ever will" I said harshly standing up from my spot.

"Yeah, by going to a pub when he's here sleeping" Zayn retorted I scoffed folding my arms together.

"You were here with him! Jessica was right along with everyone else you're nothing but a jackass!" I yelled at him

"And you're nothing but a stubborn little shit!" We stopped screaming at each other once we heard cries coming from across the hall. I walked pass Zayn letting out a huff and opening the door to Tyler's room.

"Shh.. baby" I cooed picking him up and rocking him back an forth tell he quit fussing. I changed his diaper and gave him his pacifier then laid him back down covering him up. I turned around to see Zayn standing there.

"Just go sleep in the guest room" I sighed, knowing the real answer is that I want him to sleep next to me. But I know that I just couldn't let him. I can't fall for someone like that. Its just not right.

Zayn walked down the hall and into the guest room as I walked into my room and closed the door.

'Why does everything bad happen to me?' Was my last thought before I drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No school for me tomorrow! There's going to be a blizzard here, *sigh* I don't think I'll ever see the daylights of summer again. Maybe my mom would move us south or something. Haha probably not.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Thanks! xx

Love,

-Emily