Prologue

" Why is Taya Jan doing this to me? He does not know him? How can he agree?" I thought to myself while lying down in my bed, just the thought of him brought tears to my eyes.

"Nobody cares for me! I am just a burden that they want to get rid of, How can they forget my Dad's favours and treat me like that?" My thoughts continued to whirl around in my mind.

I sat on my bed holding my head, I cannot do this. They can't lead my life, I am a human and I will take decisions for myself, if they will treat me like this then I am no one to them. I won't give them this happiness of ruining my life, I will leave them, YES I will leave them and go to my parents. Their is no one in this world for me anyway, what will I do live? Uhnh

I got up to search something which can help me achieve my mission that I have created just now. I found a blade that was kept in the washroom and held in my hand. I pressed it on my wrist and kept saying it to myself just a little and then their will be no pain.

I finally started to blackout, the last thing I heard was a loud bang, followed by people's footsteps, shouting and crying. I felt someone familiar holding me in his arms while the last words I could hear was "I will never forgive u for this, you will have to pay for this"

Are you ready to join the story of Mashal and Asad?

Like and comment to let me know if you are excited and if you want me to update the first chapter

Also, I know suicide is not allowed in Islam and many of you may say this that why she did is if this a Muslim story. I would like you all to not come to the conclusion and read the full context before saying anything. Everyone loves their lives, there has to be something that pushed them to take such a drastic action so be patient and you will know soon!!

Spread Love,