and with taylor's final comment i put my phone down. a rushing pain shot around my head as i massaged my temples. i stood up slowly and grabbed a glass and filled it to the top gulping it down quickly.

i had to book the venue so i went outside to get fresh air. i approached the huge all black building that had few windows and walked through the parking lot to the entrance.

inside was massive. there was a stage that had blue and purple lights shining down on it and a drum set and microphones were lined up across the stage. an older man sat hunched over the bar sipping a cider.

"hey mr urmm" i paused as he turned around. i searched for a name tag on his blue chequered shirt. his stubbly face looked at me and then smiled.

"you're sophia? sophia frasier?" he asked me as i nodded in confusion.

"i was wondering if we could have the venue tonight or tomorrow night, for a pop up concert?" i asked politely twiddling my fingers.

"sure, we have body guards and barriers to ensure you are safe. but preferably tomorrow since we have a show tonight " he said looking around.

"thank you so much" i cheered pulling my purse out my pocket. the man got up and walked around behind the bar to a cash register.

"yeah sure, that'll be ninety eight dollars" he said ringing up the register so it pinged. i flashed my credit card and put it in the pin device.

sophia: venue is booked for tomorrow night, look how sick it is

johnson: i'm excited now

matthew: looks pretty sick!

aaron: yes! im buzzing

shawn: whoop whoop

after i left the venue i made my way back to the apartment. i walked down the hallway and found ethan standing at my door. i approached him looking at ny shoes as they took each individual step.

"look about last night. it was a heat of the moment thing and i'd rather we stay friends. i don't want to ruin anything." he said as i lifted my head up so our eyes met.

"me too" i said with a sigh of relief. ethan mimicked me as we hugged. i walked into the apartment as ethan followed behind me.

"so what's for breakfast" grayson ran in flinging his arms about. i stood in the kitchen staring at him.

"whatever is in your cupboards, i need to get changed i'm still in yesterday's outfit" i said shooing grayson and ethan out the door.

sophiafraiser:

big news coming later today on my twitter @sophiafraiser❤: 169,543💬: 285

❤: 169,543
💬: 285

emirl: that jawline though
sophiaqueen: i'm excited holy shit
taylorcaniff: damn that hat looks familiar
sophiafraiser: hahaha whoops @taylorcaniff

view all comments

i stood in front of the mirror adjusting my black denim jacket so you could see the lightning bolt. my lipbalm layed on the counter and i picked it up to put some on.

i walked into the kitchen to see lia stirring about rolling off the sofa. she woke up and rubbed the back of her head. i opened the cabinet trying to hold in my laughter and got out the cereal box.

"i'm never doing that again" she protested pulling herself up back onto the sofa. i poured even amounts of milk and cereal into the bowls and brought them to the sofa sitting next to lia.

"have some water" i said handing her some water from the coffee table. we ate our cereal whilst watching netflix.

dad: just saw your video soph, me and your mom are proud of you ❤

noah: you're the voice people need in today's society, the video was so dope!

sophia: thank you guys ❤ i wish you were in la to watch me perform live with my friends

dad: i mean who's to say we aren't in la right now?

sophia: no way...

noah: the hollyweed sigh looks pretty nice from over here

sophia: no no get out you aren't seriously here!!

dad: we love you sophia ❤

sophia: love you both ❤

"my family are in la!" i screamed whilst ethan and grayson walked in lumping down on the couch. lia moaned as she was thrown about by the weight of the boys.

"i can't wait to see your brother again, he is so hot" lia said daydreaming.

"yeah but he also has a girlfriend" i waved my hand back and forth to snap lia out of her trance. ethan scoffed and went on his phone.

ethandolan > snapchat story

for the rest of the day we all napped whilst netflix ran in the background

for the rest of the day we all napped whilst netflix ran in the background. we were all hungover and needed to be well rested for tomorrow.