s e v e n

sophiafraiser uploaded to youtube:

sofia frasier - pretty girl [official video]

"it's up!" i squealed pressing the upload button. lia squeezed me tight as we were sprawled across the sofa.

matthew: so proud of you sophia! the video looks so mature and the message is brilliant

aaron: damn i've never seen anything that amazing or heard anyone sing that well. apart from cameron.

cameron: why is everyone bullying meeee

sophia: she bad was a masterpiece 😂 thanks guys

johnson: i know i have known you for five days but i just hope you know how much i love you. you are like the little sister i wish i had. i'm so fucking proud of you and this video. i can't believe i'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life. thank you gilinsky for being a clumsy piece of shit.

gilinksy: my pleasure, congratulations sophia.

sophia: awh johnson, i love you dude.

cameron: sorry to end this soppy session but i think we need to discuss something.

taylor: the fact i'm so hungover i don't know where i am.

cameron: no, dummy. the concert :)

johnson: well sophia and i are definitely singing. gilinsky too.

sophia: and aaron!

aaron: i'm down

matthew: since i have no singing ability, maybe i could do some comedy.

cameron: i'll just take off my shirt and the crowd will go wild.

sophia: cough cough, lia...

shawn: i'll perform, you guys forget im an actual singer..

sophia: there is a large stage venue near my apartment called the waterfront, we could do it there.

johnson: sounds good to me

aaron: yeah can't wait

sophia: we can give free meet and greet to the first two hundred people who get the tickets.

gilinsky: the concert is free too right

shawn: yeah, to give back to fans

sophia: gilinsky, you have to bring madison!

gilinsky: yeah sure, she'll be down for that.

taylor: i'm peeing in a bush

+SOPHIA FRAISER
SATURDAY, 16TH MARCH 2017