Jellal?

A/n: Yay I have been risen from the dead and will continue the story...this might trigger ppl...enjoy!
●Disclaimer: Part of this story is ere-levant to the actual story line of Fairy Tail!!!! ●

It has been a year since the incident took place. But now you and Erza were as happy as could be...if only that would last forever.

(Your POV)
You went back to Fairy Hills after a job with Team Natsu...all though you felt that you were being watched. You shrug it off as you enter your room and lay on your bed, exhausted. Your door suddenly opens and thinking that it was Erza, you get up to smile and hug her, but only to be in shock of who was really at your door.

It was Jellal.

You knew that he and Erza had some history together that goes back when they were children.
"hey....Jellal..." You say nervously. "hi, I want to know where Erza is." He's looking for Erza?
"Um...I don't know where she is-" "I'm home!~" Erza. She was home. Jellal turns around and sees Erza. Instantly Erza glares at Jellal. "Uh...welcome home?" I say nervously again. Jellal suddenly grabs Erza's wrist pulling her out side once more. What was that for?

(Erza's POV)
Jellal grabs my wrist and pulls me out side the room and pins me to the wall. "What do you want Jellal?" I spat at the blue haired man. "Now now Erza you wouldn't want to disobey now would you?" I glared at Jellal "I will say this again. What. Do. You. Want?" I said again with disgust in every word. He released me from the wall and took a step back.

" I need you break up all your relationships with the guild and your friends" he said with a smirk.

Your eyes widened.

(Your POV)
The door opened to Erza with tears down her face and...what was that....a slap mark? Did Jellal slap her!? "Hey...I'm gonna go to bed..." Erza said. She didn't even look at me. Erza made here way to the bed and slept. Once again...what was that for!?

(Erza POV)
*Flash Back*
"What!? So you expect me to go to the guild and say 'hey guys I need to cut ties with all of ya so bah bye'!?" I said waving my hands in the air. Jellal then pins you to the wall again and gets out a knife. He presses it against your neck making the flesh bleed "Oh well that's the thing Erza. That's what I need you to do" he said with an evil smile. "I don't have to do anything you say" I spat. "Oh really? Let's see here...what if I ...I don't know? Maybe I could kill?...your little lady friend in there? Maybe I could torture her?" He said with a sinister smirk. "You wouldn't dare!" I whisper-screamed. Then I heard a noise. It sounded like flesh had had hit flesh. Indeed it was because a stinging sensation came on my left cheek. "What makes you think that I'm joking? Hmm?" He says once again with a sinister smirk.

*End of Flashback*
I lay on the bed with tears in my eyes. How can I tell them...and her...?

A/n: So this was a little short but just wanted to update cuz...y not? So hoped you liked it and request some other ships for me to do! Yay!
-Rubic