Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ lying in the hospital bed with so much pain. It's the time your baby is coming and your in labour. Your just waiting for the doctor to come in and help. Dylan is standing right next to you holding your hand. He looks so worried for the pain your going through. But he is super happy that he will be having two babies with the love of his life.
After a long wait and so much pain, the doctors come in "y/n, it's time to deliver your babies." The doctor says with a smile. But all you can think is "why is that stupid doctor with the smile talking to me right now. I'd like to see him in pain." The pain is at it's highest and your starting to get very moody. But all the doctors and nurses get ready.
Dylan sits next to you and whispers in your ear to squeeze his hand as hard as you can. You grab his hands and is told to start pushing.
The whole time, Dylan's whispering cute things about how your going to be a great mother and how together you will have a great family.
Even if Dylan isn't the one giving birth. He is still next to you on the verge of tears and it looks like he is about to yell at the nurses for hurting you.
You notice a few tears slip from Dylan as your first baby comes out. "Brock Dauzat. The oldest twin" Dylan says with a smile. Seconds later, your second baby comes out. "Emily Dauzat. The youngest. My princess. " Dylan says. He kisses your forehead and goes over to see the babies.
He comes back with a baby wrapped in a Blue bundle. "Y/n meet Brock" Dylan says with a smile.
A nurse comes over with a pink bundle. "Emily dauzat" she says with a grin. Dylan and the nurse hands you both babies. Dylan looks at you. "Wow baby. We have our own babies . Were parents now. Can you believe that? We get to raise them on our own." Dylan says. "Me and you Dylan. We have a family now. Together. And that's how it will be forever"you say.

Who saw Dylan's April fools prank? I decided to use the names from it😂
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕