Dylan Dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ you and Dylan are on your daily run when Dylan suddenly stops. "Look, there's hiking trail. let's hike it!" Dylan says.
You start the walking up the trail. It looks okay so you both start jogging.
The trail was really bumpy. But you ignored it to continue your run.

After 5 minutes of jogging, you both staring sprinting. It has become a race.

Your a few meters in front of Dylan when you come around a turn really fast not watching where you are going as your looking back at Dylan. Suddenly, you've fallen and can't stop tumbling down. Your eyes are closed, your head hurts , your screaming and crying. You don't even know where Dylan is. Finally, you stop rolling and you try to get up. But as you start to rise, you sit right back down and scream as there is so much pain going through your left leg. You look up and see the big, steep hill you fell down.

By now, your crying and screeching I pain. You don't see Dylan any where and you start to get worried. what if he fell to and got hurt? you put your head in your hands but you quickly take it out when you feel gooey stuff on your hands. Blood. And there's a lot of it.

Your weak. But you know you have to try to do this no matter what. You take your hoodie off and wrap it tightly around your head to try to keep the blood in. (A/N I can't remember why you would do this😂)
Even though your head is wrapped, you've lost a lot of blood. You try to keep your eyes open. But it's too hard. Your out cold.

Once you wake up again, your in a white room. You look at your surrounds. There's a chair right next to the bed your lying in. There's a monitor with a bunch if wires and there's an IV In your hand. You use your free head to feel your head. Bandages. Your left leg is in a cast too. Your obviously in a hospital. You begin to panic. Where's
Dylan. Is he okay? Is he hurt. And then the dreaded question comes to mind. Is he gone?

You feel around for the pager button. once you find it, you press it and immediately a nurse comes in.
She comes with a big smile on her face "good! your awake."she says.
"How do you feel?" She asks
You ignore her question. "Where is Dylan. My boyfriend."
Her smile widens if possible. "He just went down to get lunch. It's the first time he has left your room in 3 days. We had to force him. he was starting to get sick looking." she says.
And just at that moment. Dylan walks through the door. His head is down and you can still tell he has been crying. He looks up at you and when he see you awake. He falls to the ground and starts crying. This makes you start crying too. "Nice to see you too Dylan" you laugh through the tears. The nurse leaves you two alone she knows these are happy tears and y'all need a moment.
"I'm just so happy to see you awake. 3 days with out you was killing me. I prayed every single day for you. And god was definitely with us." he says.
"Yes he was baby" you say
Suddenly, you become aware that Dylan doesn't have any bandages or anything and you remember that you couldn't see him after you fell.
"Dylan what happened to you when I fell? I was so worried you were hurt! but I guess your okay!!" You say.
"I heard you screaming so I ran faster but when I started around the turn I saw the hill so I stop really quickly. Once I heard your screaming and crying, I started jumping and climbing carefully but quickly so I could get down to you. Once I got down there, you were out cold. I noticed you wrapped your sweater over your head and I knew immediately there must have been a bad cut. That and there was blood starting to you through the sweater. I also noticed your left leg was swollen and bruised. so I knew you wouldn't be able to walk. So, i threw you on my shoulder and carried you up to the top. Once I got out of the trial, I sprinted faster than I ever had in my life, to carry you to my truck and get you to the hospital. Once I got there, I showed them to you and they took you away from me. I got so worried I was pacing back and forth the waiting room. Once they told me you were okay but they put you into a sleep for a few days so the pain could ease a little. They let me into your room. I didn't leave for one second. I didn't eat or sleep. But today they made me go to the cafeteria and eat. They gave me 10$ to order what ever I wanted. And once I got back up, my baby was awake and looking beautiful!"

By the time he is finished, your crying so hard. Dylan is the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with. Even if your still only young. You know he is definitely the one.
"Thank you Dylan. You saved me"

That took me 1 hour to write with this stinkin cast. Y'all better vote for it 😂
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕