Last evening

It was the evening before the day. The day all people from Capitol were waiting for and all tributes weren't. The 65th hunger games will begin tomorrow! Finnick was sitting in his bed. He had his small peace of string in his hands and he was just trying to make a simple knot not messing up. His brain wasn't working the way he wanted it to. Finnick was scared and rethinking everything he had learned in the past days.

After a while someone knocked on his door.
-Come in!- Finnick said as the door opened with a quiet sound. Kendall was standing in his doorway.
-You can sit down- Finnick looked at her and pointed at his bed.
She sat next to him.
- What are you taking to the arena? The one thing from your home?- she asked.
Finnick pulled out a small peace of string from his back pocket.
-This.- he handed Kendall the string - My father found it when I was five. It was floating in the sea. -
Kendsll looked at it and gave it back to Finnick. 
-Can you sign this peace of paper for me? - Kendall asked after a while of silence and handed Finnick a small peace of blue paper and a pen.
- Why?- Finnick asked as he took the paper and pen from Kendall.
- It's for my sister Annie. She's a big fan of you.- Kendall told him.
Finnick signed the peace of paper and gave it to her.
- Thanks- Kendall said and walked out of Finnicks room.

Why? That was all he could think of. Why they have to take kids away from their families?

Finnick got under his blankets and fell asleep.

Dream
(A spear was thrown in to his head and he screamed. Brianna Brown walked up to him and took the spear. Finnick was there laying in the tall grass. No one could see him.)

Finnick woke up from the bad dream. It was after midnight. He slowly got up and walked out of his room. Finnick made his way to the stairs not waking up Mags and Kendall.  Finnick walked down to the first floor and saw the big brown doors all covered in gold patterns. He walk up to them and opened a the doors. They made a small sound and Finnick closed them after he had stepped out from the huge building. It was a bit cold and wind was howling somewhere in the dark.

The streets were beautiful! Lanterns were hanging from houses and a few fake trees standing in between them.

Finnick started walking to a really beautiful house. He saw a weak light was glowing from a small window. He slowly walked up to it and looked in. He saw a small arena. He couldn't see much. Just a big river in the middle. He wasn't afraid. Water. The thing he missed from home. He missed the sea and ocean, raked and revers, his mom and dad. He tried to thing about what would happen of he won. Nothing positive. He ran back to the big building and walked up to his room. He jumped in his bed. After an hour of thinking he fell asleep.

Finnick had agreed with Nathan, Landon, Brianna and Laura to meet at the cornicopia.