I raise an eyebrow as I then see someone that appears to look like Laurel make her way to Ollie. The imposter. I then look back at Adrian realizing that I have to go save Ollie.

Adrian stares at me as he wonders what's happening. Many things are running in my mind but I can't let Adrian know who I truly am already. I can't let him know I'm Black Canary, not yet. If so, Prometheus would target him.

"Do you wanna go see Laurel's statue?" Adrian says speaking up, breaking my thoughts.

"That be nice." I say being flirty and he smiles. Adrian and me get up from the booth as we already paid, and Adrian grabs my hand romantically.

"Shall we." Adrian says smiling down at me and I smile at him. Adrian picks me up and we both walk out the restaurant smiling together.

We both stand together as it starts to rain suddenly. Adrian looks at me in the eyes and this is the start of a new romance. I stare at Adrian back and we suddenly kiss.

I then hear a loud sonic scream, not like mine but truly more of a higher scream. Something more powerful. I stop kissing Adrian and then push him off.

"What is it?" Adrian asks as we both stare at Laurel's statue from a far as I see the Laurel imposter screaming.

"I have to go." I say and quickly run as Adrian tries to catch me with his hand. I quickly dash towards the scene until I see Laurel's imposter completely destroy the statue. No.

I fall back and I see Laurel's imposter quickly stop screaming

I fall back and I see Laurel's imposter quickly stop screaming. I see Ollie run towards her and she quickly turns around and blasts a cry at him throwing him off to the ground.

"Drake!" I hear Adrian yell from next to me and I quickly get up to see Laurel stare at me and she smirks. She quickly blasts a cry towards Adrian as she avoids me. Adria then flies off the pier and into the ocean water where he could drown in this dark.

I quickly suck in and scream at Laurel. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEE." Laurel then jumps to the other side dodging the scream but then one of Ollie's friends throws a dart at Laurel knocking her out.

Ollie spots me as I'm in civilian clothes but I have to go find Adrian. I quickly run off as Ollie tries to chase me but I out do him. I quickly get on the railing and dive into the deep freezing cold waters of the ocean.

I swim down as I spot Adrian passed out in the water as he begins to sink. I quickly swim to him and grab him. I wrap him in my arms and I start to loose energy and breath. I can do this.

I quickly swim back up into the surface and realize I'm far away from the shore. I quickly place Adrian on my back as I wrap his arm around my neck. I then swim towards the shore as I let the moonlight guide me to the shore.

I get to the beach finally and I lay Adrian on the sand. I get on top of him as I give him CPR and he quickly spits out water and begins to wake up. I then drop to the ground as I'm completely exhausted and I lay in the sand breathing heavily as I stare at the stars. As I do, I begin to hallucinate Laurel as she smiles down at me.

"Laurel." I gasp as I stare directly at her from the ground. "Come back." I say and she smiles lightly chuckling softly.

"I'm never too far away." I hear her voice and she then disappears from the stars and I hear Adrian next to me cough. I rise up from the sand to see if he's okay and he smiles at me.

"You saved me." Adrian says shocked and I smile at him. Adrian rises from the sand as well and I smile at him as we get closer.

"Is this the part were we kiss?" I ask confused and he chuckles. He quickly brings his face close to me and hooks his lips with mine.

___________________
ADRIAN'S APARTMENT

I lay in Adrian's bed as we're both completely naked. The sheets cover us, as our bodies keep each other warm in this cold January weather.

I lay my head on Adrian's chest as his arm wraps around my body keeping me in this position. His arm rubs my shoulder softly as Adrian starts humming a song. The song is very soft, and relaxing.

"Where were you in my life?" I say starring at him as he's perfect for me. I get up from his chest as I move around and look down at him. I lay my body on the bed and look at him as he looks at me.

"Searching for you." He says seriously and as he does it scares me but then he chuckles. I chuckle as well to get rid of the negative vibes.

Suddenly my phone buzzes and I turn around to see my phone laying on the night stand and see it turn on with Ollie's name on the screen. Finally a text.

I get up from the bed and grab the phone and read the message. Adrian lays in the bed as his hands continue to rub my skin softly on my back.

OLIVER: I have her, she doesn't want to talk to anyone but you.

"Who is it?" Adrian says as I turn my phone off before he peeks at it. I hide my phone from Adrian and turn around as Adrian sneaks behind me planting his kisses on me.

"It's Ollie..." I say and pause and Adrian backs up softly. He raises an eyebrow confused as it's late at night. "... He needs me."

"This late?" He asks confused with anger in his voice. He's protective.

"I'm sorry Adrian." I say trying to calm him down as I give him a small kiss.

"It's okay." He says and we both get off the bed. I grab my clothes that are dried up already and put them on me. I get my things together and soon head out as Adrian walks around in a shirt and underwear.

"Thanks for tonight." I tell Adrian before I leave. Adrian smiles lightly but he seems uncomfortable.

"Thank you for coming with me." He says and then starts smiling bigger as he seems to enjoy me around now.

"I'll see you around." I say to him and walk away from him heading to the hideout.

"Drake." I hear Adrian call for me and I stop. I turn around and see him as he's still starring at me. "They don't deserve you." He says and it runs in my mind as it's suspicious. I let it go and smile at him and walk away leaving him.