Chater Five

Chapter Five:
Jason looked at Amelia's limp body and looked at Xane rather angry. He tilted his head looking at Xane and moved towards him. Xane looked at him not wanting to leave Amilia. Jason raised his machete and struck him in the shoulder going towards the heart and missing. Xane screamed in pain as the blood began oozing down his body. The blood was really warm, like it was a blanket of some kind. Xane struggled to stand up do to the pain. Jason mentally snickered at his attempts of getting away. Jason grabbed the handle of the machete and put one of his feet on Xane's chest and pushed down on it, shattering his upper ribcage and his collarbone in the process. And managed to pull out the machete. Xane screamed and it echoed throughout the campsite. Jason held Xane down with one of his feet and Xane struggled to move Jason's foot. Jason tightened his grip on the handle of the machete and struck Xane again but in the head killing him instantly. Xane laid there lifeless as he began to swim in a pool of blood. Jason looked at the barely breathing body of Amilia and slowly and gently picked her up. He began walking with her as she leaded into his body.
He walked to his abandoned shack in the woods where he lived and set her down on the ground not knowing where else to set her. He grabbed the collar of her shirt and began ripping it down the middle revealing her undergarment and he saw her stomach. It was oozing reddish purple blood and creating a pool around her body. She was still barely breathing her heart rate decreasing by the second. He took off his jacket portion of his outfit and put it on the ground and picked her up laying her down on top of it. Jason began looking around his small shack for something to stop the bleeding on her stomach.