Will's here!

Will's here!

Shelby’s pov

Today Will is coming to L.A. I am excited but also nervous I told Graser that I would try and tell Will that I like him but I don't know if I can tell him. As I record a video I get a text from Will. It says “Hey my plane is landing soon.” I smiled “ Okay I will pick you up.” I can’t wait for Will to get here it’s just going to be me and him. I’m recording a video right now but I start to zone out, I start to think about Will. I shake my head Hopefully his stay doesn’t become a disaster. I turn off my camera and grab my shoes and head out the door as. I reach the airport I get a text from Will. “Hey I’m getting my bags were are you?” “I’m in the front third car to your right I am standing by my car.” “Okay be there in a sec.” Okay I can’t wait to see him I am so excited. After standing there for a minute I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist it took all the power I had not to scream. I hear someone laugh I recognize it I turn to see Will. “Hey Shelby!” I laugh. “Hey Will how was your flight?!” He laughed. “Very long.” He put his bags in the trunk and then we started driving to my house. “So Will how long are you staying?” He looked at me. “Five days the business thing I am working on will be in the mornings so we can hang out for the rest of the day and do whatever.” “Okay well do you want to get a pizza before we head back to my house?” “Sure.” He seems off. The rest of the car ride was quiet except for the radio. I can feel that something is wrong but I’m not sure what.

Will's pov

I am really happy to be here with Shelby but I am nervous the plan is to tell her that I have feelings for her the day before I leave but I already feel nervous. I’m not sure if I can tell her. What if she doesn’t feel the same way?! What if she hates me after this?! What if we can’t stay friends?! Calm down Will you’re freaking yourself out. I told Shelby that I had “business stuff” in the morning so I can call Liam. I really hope I can do this.