Why now?

Shelby’s pov

Today was the day Liam, Graser, and Will go to Court. I’m going to support Graser but honestly I know they are guilty.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

At the court case I found out that they made videos and posted them on their channels, they are such idiots. I type in chat when Liam gets called to the stand “ IF GRASER GETS PUT IN JAIL, I’M COMING FOR YOU LIAM.” everyone laughs I wanted to say if Will got put in jail, but I couldn't that would seem weird. The guys ended up going to jail anyway but everyone knew they would. I made a plan to get them out. I looked at the blueprints of the building and found out that there is glowstone in the floor that can be broken so I gather all my stuff I need and head to the courthouse. As I sneak in I break one of the glowstone blocks and drop down. “Hey Graser- Wait you're not Graser.” I said looking at Liam. Dang it I was hoping to land in Will's cell. After Will told us where to go me and Liam went to get the keys to unlock the cells.

Will’s pov

I’m glad Shelby came to help us escape. I wish she landed in my cell though. After I told her and H were to go they went to get the keys. “Shelby is really smart.” I said. “Yeah she is I’m glad I married her.” Graser replied. I wish I had the chance to marry her. She’s more than just smart she's funny, loud, pretty, and a lot more. Why do I feel this way now I’ve known her for awhile now but these feelings just started up recently. I have to ask “Why now?”