"How long have you known?" He asks suddenly, and my eyes widen at the question. It feels like I've know forever, but in reality I've known for just over a week.

"Um... A-about a- Maybe a- J-just over a week I t-think." I say, stuttering and stumbling over my words. He raises his eyebrows at me, the dark pits he calls eyes staring at me intensely. My heart beat is beating like crazy, 4 times the speed it should be, and echoing in my ears.

He nods, cocking his head at me. "Sin, are you scared of me by any chance." He asks, knowing the answer, seemingly sad about it. I freeze, tensing up, and that's answer enough for him. I shake my head at him, not wanting to admit it, but also not able to speak. He sighs, head resting on the back of the couch, allowing me to slide off his lap. I try to stubbly slide over, but he notices, softly grabbing my hand and enveloping it in his.

"You don't have to be scared of me you know. I swear to Zalgo, I will never hurt you again." He says, giving my hand a soft and gentle squeeze. I look at him, I look deep into his eyes, and I don't feel like he's lying. I take a risk, nodding, and leaning my head on his shoulder. He tenses for a moment, before relaxing and slipping a arm around my shoulder.

'Keep up the act Sin, this could mean life or death in the future.'  My conscious says, and I can't help but wonder if this is fully an act. ' You flinch when he touches you, reaches for you. You don't trust him. He scares you, even more than Jeff, who actually about killed you.'  It reminds me, and I can't help but agree. But still, there's a part of me that still likes him.

The door to the mansion opens, and everyone pours in. Their complaints and chatter stops when they see me, and it goes silent. I pull away from BEN, standing up and offering a smile. I motion everyone to sit down, before calling for slender.

"Slender, they're here!" I half shout towards the kitchen, and I hear some rustling before he appears in the Living room, directly beside me. We move to the middle of the room, and everyone's eyes are on us. I gulp.

"Attention please." Slender's voice booms through our heads, and I wince, seemingly the only one to be bothered. "As I'm sure all of you noticed, we have a guest here. A non-CreepyPasta. A human." He says with distaste, and I internally roll my eyes. The tree has a attitude problem.

I still don't know if he can hear my thoughts. Hope he can't.

"Sin Glitch is here with us today for reasons I am about to explain, but let me set some ground rules. None of you will threaten her, hurt her, attack her, bully her, or anything even slightly related to that. If you do, I will rip you apart with my own tentacles, bring you back to life, and do it again. Understood?" He asks, and everyone nods, agreeing. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You haven't exactly had the best impact on us." He explains in what I hope is my head only. "Yes, I'm only talking to you Sin." He explains, and I sigh in relief.

Wait, how did he know I.... Crap.

He nods at me, and I can feel the satisfaction radiating off of him. "I'm not going to beat around the bush or anything, so prepare yourself for what I'm about to say." He pauses a beat, letting the tension grown thicker, to the point I'm about to suffocate.