23:. Painful departure

Start from the beginning

"Goggles, watch samjh gya yeh kia hain?" He asked he was sitting on bed she smiled and stands in the space between his legs putting her hands around his neck she says "They are origami living jise charms bracelet or locket b keh skte hain na wo. I got the Idea so i brought it for you. The empty one are for you to fulfill them with charms that represent things you liked in tour so i would know about them. And two filled one's are well so you can remember about me." "But I'll never gonna forget about you baby." He said snaking his arms around her waist and putting his head on her stomach. "Now put this on" she said taking owl one in her hands. "Khud pehna do." He said not moving from his position she puts necklace around him kissing lightly on his neck. "Ab thank you tou banta hai haina." He said looking at her face as she standing close to him. She nods her head in yes smiling at him creasing his neck with her thumbs. "Chalo i too have something for you. Let me get it" he then stands and went to dressing to pick the gift he brought for her.

 Let me get it" he then stands and went to dressing to pick the gift he brought for her

"Its an envelope but not an empty one." He said as he put it in her one hand then he opens it and takes out a small letter he have put in it. "Let me read it for you." He takes her hand sits on bed taking her on his lap Nandini puts her hands around him putting head on his chest. "So letter says.
'dear
    Tigeress
My baby Miss me alot, Talk to me alot, and never forget to love me alot for forever and life beyond it no no Make it till our infinity. Always will love you and will be yours till Life time. This is our first departure and maybe more will come but you also should know you will always be my home so i have to come back to you from where ever I'm.
              Always & forever yours only
                   Mr.Husband M.M'
Its short i have say so much but How is it?" He asked as he finished. She was in tears "i love it." She says wiping tears from one hand as he puts his micro writing later again in envelope. "Should I make you wear it." Maniks asked as he him self wipes tears from her eyes "yes." She said. He make her wear it. He kissed her neck then her cheeks. "I will Miss you." He said kissing her on her lips to which she to respond the kiss strated with sweet, innocence and for them to assure to eachother that they will be waiting for them, and will be missing eachother. He lightly push her on bed getting over her to continue there now not so innocent kiss which was getting passionate one in mili second of time he had now put his one hand under her head other one slides his way  between her stomach and waist under her shirt. Her hands well they were other story to tell one was on his neck creasing his hair's whilst other was on his chest then pulling him towards her more she puts her hand sliding from his to back then upper shoulder nail's digging on his road between shoulder and neck. As both get of breath the kiss spell was broken for frequent seconds as they stare at eachother. Putting his little weight on her he starts to kiss her again to which she equally participate. Frequently knocking at door disturb the whatever feelings that was going through them. "Ma'am the cake is ready you wanted to decorate it." The one of servants said. "Niyonika Ma'am said dinner should now start to be served also." "Nandini ma'am." Catching her breath she replied him and dismissed him. Manik have not removed himself from above her "kia utho." She said looking at him as he didn't move. He moves to side beside her. "You go I'll come later." He said "abhi chalo na we will decorate your favorite cake as you like." She said with excited gleam in her eyes. But as hard it was to refusing was he have to calm himself from the whichever proximity they have gone through few minutes before. "I will come later you go. I just need to be calm down a little go a head." He said "tum ajeeb ho ya kabhi Kabhi Khushi mein ho jate ho need to calm down whatever." Scoffing at him she went down. "Baby so innocent han?" Cabir who was listing last lines enters laughing at his state to which Manik hit him straight on face by pillow which he have throw on him with force."shut it Cabir." He said.

After dinner they all enjoyed each others company. Till it was time to go Navya and Nandini with Abhimayu decide to see off them to airport with that they all left. With that manik and nandini were the first one to reach as others were taking to take there luggages on way. "Coffee piyen" he asked her "sure but how" she said the paparazzi were there apparently stupidity but they were hiding safely. "Raju le aega le dega na." Manik asks his driver who said that anything for him and went to take coffee. "Tou kahan left kara tha room mein" he said naughtily "room mein kahan left kara sab tou packed hai kuch reh gya mein kaha tha you should not put charger out. But koi bt nhi.." nandini was cut short by his lips making her silent from the rant she has started. Pushing her on seat he continued kissing her, knowing his Tigeress he knew she is responsive as what is happening registered to her she replied him with same passion. When they get out of breath he left her lips to let her grasp some air but he himself attached her neck admen to mark her as his before leaving he kissed her neck. While in giving hickey procedure she have moan his name twice which made him smile. Satisfied with the art he have drawn on her. He pecks her lips then make them in sitting position and taking her in tight hug. "Yeh kia tha." She said with shock on face which made him laugh only. "Sir" knock on his window saved him "coffee sir." "Thank you raju tum apni coffee piyo we will drink." He said dismissing him giving one coffee to him and keeping one himself and nandini. Soon his cellphone ring as if God himself was saving from Nandini's questions. "We have arrived where are you?" Dhruve asked. "Buddy we are in front side away. I saw your car come a little back."he said "Alright see you in few." Dhruve Cuts call. "Baby were is your hoodie" he ask nandini "khud rkho mujh se pocho wah wah Manik. You yourself put it on passenger seat." She said irritated a little she was feeling low as now he will be going sooner. "Acha meri Jan wear it all are coming." He said. She wears it opening her hairs out of ponytail she puts hood set's her self. "Can you see me." She ask moving her head here there. "I can see you all i want but they can't. Please stop with this panic wala expression." He said she smiles at him taking him in tight hug after few seconds in hug he knew she was crying now. "Now now my tigress should not cry." He said taking her out of hug and putting his hands on her cheeks wiping her tears. "Good girl." "Hogya tum log ka flight miss ho jaegi." Cabir said. "Coming." He kiss her head "ab chalo don't cry." He said they both come out he as takes the coffee which they haven't drink. Taking sip he offered her she to drinks it. They were walking closely but not so closely. They all did little talks then the board started so they all bit farewell to each other. Lastly manik hugs nandini giving her quick peck and then kissing her head they went to there first for there new journey.